Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2001, 11:32 PM   #11
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

One other confession to make... I am CONSTANTLY stealing the Dragon Ore back from King Freyedies and making him give me more Dragon Armors to sell.

Mr-Eiz, did you see my first post in this thread? I've done a lot of unnecessary killing in the game. But oh well, it was fun!! (and it's those kinds of comments that worry me)

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2001, 11:49 PM   #12
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

I have two save games running with the same characters 'cept 1st group is a "test" to see what can be done in the game. I let them get away with murder! However, my real playing style is to follow the Judeo-Christian ethic of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". I don't steal even to disarm, although I don't feel that that is wrong, and I'm not killing NPC's with the group I really want to play with. In addition, I'm uncomfortable even with my "evil" test group killing. I hope this makes sense.
Dr.Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2001, 11:49 PM   #13
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Hey mawmawllin, do you remember the address of the site with that test or maybe the topic of the thread that Saz posted? i'm interested to see what I am... Perhaps a hellspawn or harbinger of doom? LOL

-Jafin

[This message has been edited by Jafin (edited 05-25-2001).]
Old 05-26-2001, 12:06 AM   #14
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Here you go, Jafin: http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~whuang/lign.html

Let us know how you do!
mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2001, 12:12 AM   #15
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Oooooh, shoot! I can't go there, it won't let me. I keep getting a message that says the site is no longer valid. I wish I could find out how I would do... Oh well.

-Jafin
Old 05-26-2001, 12:22 AM   #16
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Ok, I finally got there. I came out True Neutral with Good Tendencies. Not as bad as I thought but I guess it sorta does fit with the way I played the game.

-Jafin
Old 05-26-2001, 12:23 AM   #17
Tananda
Elminster

Mammawlin, thanks for the link!
I am Chaotic Good... Not too bad, I suppose!

Jafin, try it again, it's such an interesting test to take! I've just been to that site. And - please! - tell us about your results

------------------
Sincerely Yours,
Tanda
Tananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2001, 12:29 AM   #18
Tananda
Elminster

Oh, I see. True Neutral? What a surprise!

------------------
Sincerely Yours,
Tanda
Tananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2001, 12:33 AM   #19
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Boy am I posting a lot on this or what? Anyway, I took the kingdomality test now and I don't believe the results. I answered everything truthfully and I came out, amazingly....... A WHITE KNGHT!!! Do you believe it? After killing poor Oakenmir, Bilbump, Erathsmedor and all the others. How'd I end up being a white knight, even higher than mawmmawlin! Weird....

-Jafin
Old 05-26-2001, 11:51 AM   #20
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

OK, this was done by an Elf Assassin that had gone crazy after being caught in his own Icestorm (and survived). The concussions, strangely similar to shell shock, left him a bit wacko.

It all started when, in a moment of inattention, he casted Icestorm on the Stout King (yep, it was an accident). From there, he decimated ALL NPCs that he met (to be accurate, he killed anything that he met, even Wyvern's lovable butterflies).
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote