Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2003, 03:52 PM   #11
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

I disagree. Choc is not evil. Because Choc is so far above anything we mortals may comprehend, he falls outside our flimsy definitions of "good" and "evil". Choc simply is.

QED...quad erat demonstrandum or "that which was to be demonstrated".

5 is the sacred number of the Illuminati, of that I can assure you. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

7 has not only been connected with holiness since ancient times, it is also the only number less than 10 for which a regular polygon cannot be drawn using only a straightedge and compass (much to the consternation of the Greeks).

The only instance I have for 17 being special is that this was the largest number for which the Pythagoreans could devise a square root. To show why this is so would require me to dig a particular picture out of one of my math books.... Strangely enough, I discovered this same secret for myself while I was bored one day in algebra, only to realize later that the Pythagoreans had discovered it first. *sigh*

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 05-13-2003, 04:02 PM   #12
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

I've heard it before in a song by Glassjaw where the singer just says:
"K Q E D" I dunno if that has anything to do with it but it might do,
Not really important.
Old 05-13-2003, 04:07 PM   #13
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

Choc is evil? Cool, I'm part of an evil cult bent on world domination [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

hmm I wonder if Larry is evil too...

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2003, 04:29 PM   #14
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Is there need of speculation, mr. T/-/alali ????
Old 05-13-2003, 06:25 PM   #15
Stratos
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by T/-/alali:
Choc is evil? Cool, I'm part of an evil cult bent on world domination [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

hmm I wonder if Larry is evil too...

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Really, so how come you don´t show up on any of the meetings then? And I haven´t seen you on any of our Cults sacred bingo nights either.
Old 05-13-2003, 06:58 PM   #16
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Dan is just a cleverly created puppet, Choc is the real webmaster and cartoonist, he just pulls Dan's strings. Choc has a secret plan to take over the earth and put all the humans under subrogation.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 05-13-2003, 10:35 PM   #17
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Someone has too much time on their hands

You can find anything using numbers, and make it anyway you want too.. it's crap, just like that 'bible code' bs. [img]smile.gif[/img]

But........ Choc IS evil... he smited thee! NOOOOOOO! He's a gooooooood boy!

Old 05-13-2003, 11:28 PM   #18
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Dan, we know who is the power behind the throne--------MEOW!!
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 05-14-2003, 12:53 AM   #19
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

The rocks will show the way.
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightful place as master of all I survey.

Play games win prizes completely free. http://teet.net/af/bd395b7216
So far I've won an 8gb ipod nano and an acer inspire netbook
Old 05-14-2003, 08:18 AM   #20
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

I bet even I'm evil too. Hehe