Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2002, 08:31 PM   #1
Mojo
Elminster

I'm not sure if this is spam or not, but I'm sure someone will tell me if it is...Anyhoo, I aim to tell you of the Many Amazing Adventures of Evil Al and Mojo in the wonderful village that is Cruden Bay...

Today Evil Al and Mojo walked along the beach. They espied a jellyfish (dead, obviously) and Mojo said "look! it looks like it has a brain!" before running towards a dune to find a stick to remove it with. After that failed, they walked towards some seagulls, then left the beach. From there, they travelled through the woods, towards the castle, and back down a different path, and stopped at the primary school, to sit on a wall. (Don't worry, it's the holidays). Another exciting day in the life of Mojo and Evil Al.
Old 07-24-2002, 08:36 PM   #2
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Ah, I'm sure this that is spam Mojo. But you forgot to tell the people of the time that we saved a fish from the evil seagull and of the time we walked a whole 3 miles just to chase some sheep round a field but instead found ourselfs being chased by a whole heard of cows. You also forgot to mention the time that i sprained a muscle in my head throwing a stick at something.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 07-24-2002, 08:42 PM   #3
Mojo
Elminster

Ah yes, we chased a seagull away and threw the fish back into the river, where it sank. And Evil Al spraining a head muscle was only yesterday, he threw a stick at a sand dune and his head hurt...today he jumped off a wall (and landed on his feet, I might add), and his head hurt again...something's wrong with this boy...
Old 07-24-2002, 09:01 PM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Next time bring a knife and be sure to remove that jellyfish brain Then mail it to me [img]smile.gif[/img] I've always wanted one.... And no, I don't need it for my scientific experiments that will end up with me conquering the world.
Old 07-24-2002, 09:01 PM   #5
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Mojo:
Ah yes, we chased a seagull away and threw the fish back into the river, where it sank. And Evil Al spraining a head muscle was only yesterday, he threw a stick at a sand dune and his head hurt...today he jumped off a wall (and landed on his feet, I might add), and his head hurt again...something's wrong with this boy...
Ah well, it can't be classed as spam now. I'm willing to bet people didn't know it was possible to pull the muscles in your head. No it wasn't because i was thinking before anyone asks. If i was thinking I wouldn't have bothered to throw a stick at a sand dune. It really hurt as well - it brought a tear to my eye and i'm a big brave former soldier. I first thought Mojo threw something at me (just cause thats what he's like) but no, the pain was sharp. Come to think of it my head still hurts, even before i jumpped off that wall.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 07-24-2002, 09:11 PM   #6
Mojo
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
And no, I don't need it for my scientific experiments that will end up with me conquering the world.
Yeah, that's what they all say Neb...just make sure to give us a position of power :-D
Old 07-24-2002, 09:11 PM   #7
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Next time bring a knife and be sure to remove that jellyfish brain Then mail it to me [img]smile.gif[/img] I've always wanted one.... And no, I don't need it for my scientific experiments that will end up with me conquering the world.
Suuuuure it isn't Neb. But after you conquer the world it'll will be taken (or you will take it from) several people i know. I really shouldn't hang around the funny farm so much... Wait a minute its where i live! I like the red pills best!

Edit: Serveral spelling mistake someone may have quoted before i edited them. Well it is 2:15am and i've just taken a rather large fly out my eye. I'm blind!

[ 07-24-2002, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Evil Al ]
Old 07-24-2002, 09:17 PM   #8
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
quote:
And no, I don't need it for my scientific experiments that will end up with me conquering the world.
Yeah, that's what they all say Neb...just make sure to give us a position of power :-D[/QUOTE]Sure, you can be the Minister of Pizza and Italian Food [img]tongue.gif[/img] and Al can get to rule Antarctica [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2002, 09:22 PM   #9
Mojo
Elminster

Yeah! That's my favorite kind of food! How did you know?
Old 07-24-2002, 09:23 PM   #10
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
quote:
quote:
Yeah, that's what they all say Neb...just make sure to give us a position of power :-D[/QUOTE]Sure, you can be the Minister of Pizza and Italian Food [img]tongue.gif[/img] and Al can get to rule Antarctica [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]YAY! An empire even i have the responsibility to rule. At least I wouldn't need to fear a nasty peasent unrising, i don't like pitchforks.
Neb for president of the world!