Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2002, 06:27 PM   #1
dragonclaw30
Elite Waterdeep Guard

okay, crypts are clear, spoke w/ Kresslach, received quest, but cannot find the priestess anywhere. Should she not be in the cave below the big statue? Is there a passageway in there somewhere? HELP!!! Thanks everyone
dragonclaw30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 06:31 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

Im assuming you dont want to meet Auril herelf. Running into an evil goddess at your level will be interesting. Short, but interesting.

Her priestess is in the cavern with the yetis. Its somewhere in the centre. Its not a tomb, just a natural cave. There are a few tunnels in there, but none hidden. I think she appears close to the entrance, but if not just leftside your way through it. Simple enough area.

NB Leftsiding: Solving a maze or similar by following the left wall.
Old 08-03-2002, 06:42 PM   #3
dragonclaw30
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks but still can't find her. The cave I'm in has one chamber w/ 2 tents and some boxes. I killed off some Yettis inside but cannot find her....AAGGHHH!!!
dragonclaw30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 06:53 PM   #4
andrewas
Harper

Odd. Shes definatley in there. You explored all the tunnels? I think this is a bug though. You have the latest patches. (hit www.bioware.com if you dont). If you install the patches youll have to replay from before meeting kresslach. Which might fix this problem anyway.
Old 08-04-2002, 08:17 AM   #5
Finn an Ruadh
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Greetings!

If you had explored that cave already, then Lysan will not appear. She is the waitress at the bar in Kuldahar. Perhaps you can confront her there. I've never tried that, but had to replay the game.

Good luck!

Finn
Old 08-06-2002, 11:36 AM   #6
Malystrom
Dungeon Master

Actually Finh your wrong! It does not matter if you have been there or not, she should still show up like andrewas said i suggest you retry that part it was probably just a bug.

To get some cool stuff- spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
go talk to the barkeep after you have killed lysan and ask him for her stuff, some of it might come in handy.
Malystrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2002, 01:56 PM   #7
Etsap
Elite Waterdeep Guard

She won't show up unless you followed the right line of dialogue with Kresselack. Make sure you say that you'll kill her, not just that you will think about it or whatever, because she won't show. If you do it right, Kresselack will say that he senses her presence within the vale right now, so you know she'll be there.
Etsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 10:32 PM   #8
Angelic Knight
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello, Sorry about that I was testing somthing

[img]graemlins/diablo.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1polarworm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/starwars.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/matrix.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shooter02.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shooter03.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shooter04.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shooter18.gif[/img]