Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Where's Auril???---possible cheat (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23067)

dragonclaw30 08-03-2002 06:27 PM

okay, crypts are clear, spoke w/ Kresslach, received quest, but cannot find the priestess anywhere. Should she not be in the cave below the big statue? Is there a passageway in there somewhere? HELP!!! Thanks everyone

andrewas 08-03-2002 06:31 PM

Im assuming you dont want to meet Auril herelf. Running into an evil goddess at your level will be interesting. Short, but interesting.

Her priestess is in the cavern with the yetis. Its somewhere in the centre. Its not a tomb, just a natural cave. There are a few tunnels in there, but none hidden. I think she appears close to the entrance, but if not just leftside your way through it. Simple enough area.

NB Leftsiding: Solving a maze or similar by following the left wall.

dragonclaw30 08-03-2002 06:42 PM

Thanks but still can't find her. The cave I'm in has one chamber w/ 2 tents and some boxes. I killed off some Yettis inside but cannot find her....AAGGHHH!!!

andrewas 08-03-2002 06:53 PM

Odd. Shes definatley in there. You explored all the tunnels? I think this is a bug though. You have the latest patches. (hit www.bioware.com if you dont). If you install the patches youll have to replay from before meeting kresslach. Which might fix this problem anyway.

Finn an Ruadh 08-04-2002 08:17 AM

Greetings!

If you had explored that cave already, then Lysan will not appear. She is the waitress at the bar in Kuldahar. Perhaps you can confront her there. I've never tried that, but had to replay the game.

Good luck!

Finn

Malystrom 08-06-2002 11:36 AM

Actually Finh your wrong! It does not matter if you have been there or not, she should still show up like andrewas said i suggest you retry that part it was probably just a bug.

To get some cool stuff- spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
go talk to the barkeep after you have killed lysan and ask him for her stuff, some of it might come in handy.

Etsap 08-06-2002 01:56 PM

She won't show up unless you followed the right line of dialogue with Kresselack. Make sure you say that you'll kill her, not just that you will think about it or whatever, because she won't show. If you do it right, Kresselack will say that he senses her presence within the vale right now, so you know she'll be there.

Angelic Knight 08-25-2002 10:32 PM

Hello, Sorry about that I was testing somthing

[img]graemlins/diablo.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1polarworm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/starwars.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/matrix.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shooter02.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shooter03.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shooter04.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shooter18.gif[/img]