Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2001, 10:57 AM   #1
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

any body notice that there are a lot of really good shops with cool items that are in some hard to remember places
like that guy you talk to in gaelen bayles house. (or was that thenext house up)
he has those cool glasses of identification.
and there was some guy in a house in the docks.
every once in a while run across a store with some really good stuff but i dont have enough cash to throw down and i for get all about them

------------------
Old 03-30-2001, 04:54 PM   #2
white heron
Manshoon

POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!

If you have a thief you should always have enough cash!
, I'm always struggling to remember where i sold things....like that damned wand of animal summoning!
I try to sell to merchants i dont buy from,so that Ribald's ect,dont get full of useless stuff.I remember stealing all the stuff from Trademeet that i wanted,and selling it back in town,..i'm a great one for looting whole towns!
Or stealing all the stuff from the guy in Mae'vars guild because you had to kill him soon!

------------------
"I can carry no more! ,I must drop what you gave me upon the ground."
Old 03-31-2001, 08:16 AM   #3
ShadowUK

Once you steel something you carn't sell it back though.

No one lacks strength,
they lack will.
Old 03-31-2001, 08:19 AM   #4
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Spoiler
Once you summon the avatar in Suldalessenar an elf will show up just outside the temple with lots of good stuff to buy.