Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2001, 11:14 AM   #31
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

The first time I went through I killed any one who came my way and killed both immortals by telling cet yes then keep choping him to death and annphas thought I was bad so I killed him. The second Time I went though with the same party I would only kill the Freindly Npc's not Scabban or Lysandra or any Preist from the Serpent temple or any highland rouges or hell beastes or any thing and I killed any animal though not the human or humanoid creature such as the Swamp mucks and Trolls But i did kill the and I let the Traveler Die though I felt He could harm me.

------------------
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2001, 10:49 AM   #32
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Tananda:

Ryanamur,
did you kill everyone AFTER Stout King? I mean - that toad, Mekdawa, is he still alive?
I am thinking of slaying him. I saw WHAT he had done to the horse. Can't let it go unpunished. No mercy!
Anyway, what a tragedy - that icestorm accident Poor noble King...

Now, this is probably gonna be the longest time one took to reply to a post but here it is:

1- Yep, went back and wacked everything that had crossed my path. Once I made the change to assassin, I couldn't leave anyone alive that could... identify me. It would have been too risky... both for my safety and for the cause!

2- Why did you have to bring up the Mekawa "issue". Most on this board know I was traumatized and had to seek professional help after witnessing Mekawa's abuse of our beloved horse. I took me weeks to get over it and what do you do, you bring it back up. That's it, I'm falling off the wagon again.
BTW: Now, Mekawa always pays for is actions... He is Badda Ookey!

3- Yes, poor noble king is right. Actually, it's poor Gael Serran. After defeating Cet, the Assassin became the Emperor of the Gael Serran, under is ule and for many generation, the land was dark, full of death and treachery. I was REALLY an accident. I was planning on giving him the dragon ore but clicked on him before I changed the item... since I always play ungarded, that was the end of a noble cause.

Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 05:07 AM   #33
Merack
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Found the site, thanx.

For the record True neutral with good tendancies.

Merack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2001, 09:30 PM   #34
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

The only time I won't kill a good guy is if I have A Monk or a Preist Or a Palidin But A Valkrie Will kill Just to Guide the Soul and Have Fun. The Assins Will Kill only the Good not the Bad. Warriors and Barbarions will kill anything that commes there Way but they are Scared of Ghosts.
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2001, 10:22 PM   #35
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I killed that Gypsies because I'm tired of their baby-doll voices...

let's see I've killed Torin because he wouldn't give my gold back...
tried to kill the stout king and the dragon but was unsuccessful.... ah well

adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2001, 02:55 AM   #36
Thry Cracix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I also took the Alignment test on the website...

First time through, I killed only neutral npcs (Oakenmir, Sphinx, etc.)...second time through, I killed them all, especially Erzebette who wouldn't thank me for taking the letter to Hephaestus, and Mekdawa, because I still dunno wtf Ukabu is. I even did target practice on the glow bugs with incinerate...it's really hard to target those 6 exp buggers!

Still, I am True Neutral with Lawful Good tendencies...fear it!
Thry Cracix is offline   Reply With Quote