Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2001, 01:04 AM   #1
Lostboy3

Hello, it is the lost one once again, this time looking for something lost or perhaps never found. Does anyone know where the ring of saints in the Crypt Dungeon is? I have Looked twice but somehow missed it. It is for the quest in Valeia for the temple, they ask you to retrieve the ring of saints for them from the crypt, I have never found anything remotely resembling this ring however I do have one find you may like. Get any character though preferably one with the merchant trait(learned in theives guild), go to fighters guild and enter it, Purchase special items area inside guild( not regular store, but guild member only area). Buy as many +1 willow arrows as you can, then sell them, without merchant skill this gives about a 50% increase in gold with merchant skill this slightly more than doubles your gold. Does anyone know a way to purchase items with keyboard buttons instead of mouse clicks? I think that would be the only way to increase the speed of gaining Gold.
Old 01-20-2001, 01:10 AM   #2
Moni

Ride on the top of the lift from F'lokis Ra's room & look under the table down the corridor.
Some say it blends in really well with the floor but it was obvious to me.
: )
Moni
Old 01-20-2001, 01:17 AM   #3
TarlA42

Ok, this is from memory. There is a room with an elevator in it. If I remember correctly, you need to be in the upper position, hit the button and get out. When the elevator starts to come back up again, jump on top of it. It will take you to a secret area. The ring is in the secret room, and it's kind of hard to see.
Hope this helps.