Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2002, 11:51 AM   #1
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Do you belive thos horoscopes? I think i do in some way mutch of it is darn right so i got a hororscope here to se if i and Vesselle are good partners hehe ! look here:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that horoscopes have some things in it that is perfectly sane to me maby some of the things is darn correct and right!!

Here is the horoscope for me and Vesselle! it is wery good i think!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Aquarius and Pisces

When Aquarius and Pisces join together in a love match, there is much compassion and creation. These partners are idealistic as individuals as well as they are together. Pisces flows with their dream-like surroundings, and Aquarius is constantly coming up with new inventions and ways of doing things. This relationship digs deep for the truth of the matter at hand, and both partners are always looking for solutions to problems. They both tend to be introspective. Aquarius can often be quick to judge those who don't share their vision, while Pisces is often too compassionate, even for those who don't necessarily deserve it.

Aquarius and Pisces make very good friends as well as excellent lovers. Problems are rare, but sometimes Aquarius can be too intellectual and aloof for Pisces, and Pisces may at times be too self-sacrificing and gullible for the Aquarian taste. Sometimes different reactions to a situation may cause a cavern between the two; Aquarius is quick to dismiss those who don't agree with their opinions, and Pisces takes on others' issues too quickly. On some occasion, the pair will have conflicts, but these partners can forgive and forget easily.

Aquarius is ruled by the Planets Uranus and Saturn, while Pisces is ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. Uranus focuses on iconoclastic ideas and innovative practices. Saturn gives this relationship the drive to act on these ideas and the ability to organize the details that will animate them. Jupiter is about philosophy, teaching, and understanding, and Neptune focuses on spirituality, so Pisces likes to truly understand new and exciting things, such as their partner. Whenever Aquarius comes up with a new idea -- as they so often do -- Pisces is eager to understand it on an intuitive level. This duo creates a complementary relationship deep in intellectual and emotional resources.

Aquarius and Pisces
Part 2 of 2

Aquarius is an Air Sign and Pisces is a Water Sign. This relationship is motivated by thought and feeling, respectively. There is always a lot going on, and this tends to be a very flexible and progressive union. When it's good it's very good, but when it's bad, communication is abysmal. Pisces likes to be where Aquarius's action and intellect stirs, and Aquarius can learn social tolerance and warmth from the demure Pisces. This team works well together. Although they may disagree, their differences of opinion don't last long. Conflicts may arise because of Pisces's need for emotional support and tenderness, and Aquarius's preference for ideas rather than romance.

Aquarius is a Fixed Sign and Pisces is a Mutable Sign. Aquarius initiates new ideas and changes, and Pisces will accept these as long as they have an assigned role in bettering the relationship. When these partners get together, they won't argue over who gets to take the credit for their achievements. Both Signs are better at starting things than ending them; if Aquarius gets bored with the relationship, Pisces will soon follow the example and want to move on.

What's the best aspect of an Aquarius-Pisces relationship? It's their mutual interest in cultivating knowledge and accepting modern and cosmopolitan ideas. They are well matched in their enthusiasm, energy, and desire for a sincere, open and honest relationship. Their common interests and reciprocal personalities make theirs a compatible relationship.

So i think this is good and i am the waterguy! hehe!

What do you think about it guys?

[ 06-09-2002, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 06-09-2002, 11:54 AM   #2
Lord Shield

those horoscopes could just as easily apply ot any couple, depending on the reader's translations.

Sorry, but IMO, horoscopes are so general they're nonsense

Old 06-09-2002, 12:05 PM   #3
Megabot

Quote:
those horoscopes could just as easily apply ot any couple, depending on the reader's translations.

Sorry, but IMO, horoscopes are so general they're nonsense
Kay that you have that meaning Lord Shield! i also tried som other signs and they was almost an dissaster so this one is the best and it is my and Vessi`s signs to so who knove!

[ 06-09-2002, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 06-09-2002, 12:09 PM   #4
Legolas
Jack Burton

Well, there really are two kinds of horoscope. the first one is the very brief and general ine you see in, for example, newspapers. These are so general you can often link them up to your life some way or another but have no value in and of themselves. Not worth reading.
The second type is the more extensive horoscope like the one you have there. Lots of text, and parts are bound to be right. If you take the time to read them, they are usually good for a laugh [img]smile.gif[/img]

No. I don't believe in horoscopes
Old 06-09-2002, 12:15 PM   #5
Megabot

No actually i dont belive them my self but it is fun to se this hehe! So guys say wat you want i amd not an idiot haha !! LOL
Old 06-09-2002, 12:28 PM   #6
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Horoscopes are so true! I believe in em!
Old 06-09-2002, 03:28 PM   #7
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
didn't Aviendha make a thread like this yesterday ?
Old 06-09-2002, 03:37 PM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
didn't Aviendha make a thread like this yesterday ?
She did a similar one, yes. But I can tell you with a fairly high level of certainty that this thread was in fact "borrowed" from the
Pandemonium forums [img]tongue.gif[/img]
tsk tsk

[ 06-09-2002, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Melusine ]
Old 06-09-2002, 04:00 PM   #9
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Melusine, is there anything you DON'T know ?
Old 06-09-2002, 04:05 PM   #10
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Melusine, is there anything you DON'T know ?
Yeah, your address and phone number... but I WILL find out, you just wait! [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]

Naw... lots of stuff I don't know actually, but I just happened to know that one [img]tongue.gif[/img]