Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2002, 09:31 AM   #1
Jinxies
Elite Waterdeep Guard

need help please, after nekademus summom my party back to the ice temple to kill some monsters, how do I get out of there? I've been turning and firing the lightning bolt machine & mirror forever and nothing seem to happen, no monsters, no doors....stuck. could if be a bug in the program?

thanks

[ 09-25-2002, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Jinxies ]
Old 09-25-2002, 09:42 AM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Well what doors have you opened so far, as in what rooms can you not get into?
Old 09-25-2002, 09:48 AM   #3
Jinxies
Elite Waterdeep Guard

All the doors are open, i can't get out of the ice temple. there's a mirror in the north hall way that i can turn left and right, and there's a lightning bolt machine thingy, that i can turn and shoot at the mirror, and there's nekademus, and he said if i kill all the monsters, i can get out from the painting staircase, and that's it, no monsters left, and door not found.
Old 09-25-2002, 10:02 AM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Well if all the doors are open then I assume you have Nathaniels equipment. Take this down to him and then the game will move onto the next phase.
Old 09-25-2002, 12:05 PM   #5
Nightowl2
Galvatron

First, kill all the demons. You'll know because the game will tell you the quest is complete. Then, go to the stairs on the east side that lead to the picture room. When you go up the stairs, you'll be teleported immediately to the Fields of Slaughter, so be sure you're rested and ready first.

Nightowl2

P.S. The stairs won't work until all monsters are dead.
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 12:23 PM   #6
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Oops your talking of a later chapter my bad.
Old 09-25-2002, 02:25 PM   #7
Jinxies
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for all the help, all the monsters are dead i think because i slept in the ice temple for 5 X 8 hours and perform all the spells during to pass times, and walk around the temple searching for monsters several times, but I still can get out of the place, is there any particular monster hiding some place that I don't know of? please, I am about to give up on the game. but i can't i am so close to finishing the game...
Old 09-25-2002, 02:27 PM   #8
Jinxies
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i suppose all the monster are not dead because i didn't get a quest completed message. but where can the monsters be hiding??? I wander...
Old 09-25-2002, 06:59 PM   #9
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Be sure to check every room as you make your circuit around the level. Go far enough in so you can see the back wall. Sometimes, I've found a monster lurking far enough back that you can't see it from the doorway. Good luck!

Nightowl2

P.S. If you still can't find it, try restoring to the auto-save and doing this again.
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 11:29 PM   #10
Jinxies
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanx, i shall try very hard. die monsters die!!!!!

hahah