Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   spoiler spoiler. help at slaughter field (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24491)

Jinxies 09-25-2002 09:31 AM

need help please, after nekademus summom my party back to the ice temple to kill some monsters, how do I get out of there? I've been turning and firing the lightning bolt machine & mirror forever and nothing seem to happen, no monsters, no doors....stuck. could if be a bug in the program?

thanks

[ 09-25-2002, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Jinxies ]

SpiritWarrior 09-25-2002 09:42 AM

Well what doors have you opened so far, as in what rooms can you not get into?

Jinxies 09-25-2002 09:48 AM

All the doors are open, i can't get out of the ice temple. there's a mirror in the north hall way that i can turn left and right, and there's a lightning bolt machine thingy, that i can turn and shoot at the mirror, and there's nekademus, and he said if i kill all the monsters, i can get out from the painting staircase, and that's it, no monsters left, and door not found.

SpiritWarrior 09-25-2002 10:02 AM

Well if all the doors are open then I assume you have Nathaniels equipment. Take this down to him and then the game will move onto the next phase.

Nightowl2 09-25-2002 12:05 PM

First, kill all the demons. You'll know because the game will tell you the quest is complete. Then, go to the stairs on the east side that lead to the picture room. When you go up the stairs, you'll be teleported immediately to the Fields of Slaughter, so be sure you're rested and ready first.

<center>Nightowl2</center>

P.S. The stairs won't work until all monsters are dead.

SpiritWarrior 09-25-2002 12:23 PM

Oops your talking of a later chapter my bad.

Jinxies 09-25-2002 02:25 PM

Thanks for all the help, all the monsters are dead i think because i slept in the ice temple for 5 X 8 hours and perform all the spells during to pass times, and walk around the temple searching for monsters several times, but I still can get out of the place, is there any particular monster hiding some place that I don't know of? please, I am about to give up on the game. but i can't i am so close to finishing the game...

Jinxies 09-25-2002 02:27 PM

i suppose all the monster are not dead because i didn't get a quest completed message. but where can the monsters be hiding??? I wander...

Nightowl2 09-25-2002 06:59 PM

Be sure to check every room as you make your circuit around the level. Go far enough in so you can see the back wall. Sometimes, I've found a monster lurking far enough back that you can't see it from the doorway. Good luck!

<center>Nightowl2</center>

P.S. If you still can't find it, try restoring to the auto-save and doing this again.

Jinxies 09-25-2002 11:29 PM

thanx, i shall try very hard. die monsters die!!!!!

hahah