Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2002, 08:31 PM   #1
MA
Welcomed New User

I got the Rat pie from a dwarf and he told me how to get in this place to get the pie to his brother. so i got in the place by pushing a thing on the right and it let me in. but then i go down some stairs and i hit a locked door. can you help me please?
MA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 08:48 PM   #2
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Welcome to the board MA;

Alot of people have had this happen.. ..once you get to the bottom of the stairs, look carefully along the wall on your left. There's a lever hiding in the shadows. Most of the dungeons in this game are set up like this. There are also guite a few switches and button hidden behind things.

So keep your eyes peeled and have fun.
Old 05-05-2002, 08:55 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, MA!!!

I hope you are well into the crypt by now! Keep us posted on how you are doing!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote