Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2003, 09:28 AM   #1
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

The Machine Crusade by Brian Herbert, Kevin J. Anderson is the second Novel chronicling the Butlerian Jihad. If you've read Dune (or the other books by Brian Herbert) You'll probably enjoy this. Based off of Frank Herberts personal notes for the Dune multiverse this is not a book fans should miss.

The Lone Drow by R. A. Salvatore, the second in the Hunters Blade trilogy is now available in hardback. It's a Drizzt Book, and that should be reason enough for fans of the series.
Old 10-10-2003, 09:44 AM   #2
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Yeh Z said something about the lone drow a while back. I havent got it yet but am planning on after i finish my current series of books!
Old 10-14-2003, 11:41 PM   #3
Sakuri23
Dungeon Master

I'm reading "The Sea of Swords" right now and can't wait to get to the next series! I'm trying to go through them slowly, so I won't get through every book and have none left to read.. I always hate getting through to the end of a good book! Salvatore is one of my favorite writers. (I actually met him once and he was a pretty cool guy.) Thank you for the info, Sakuri.
Old 10-15-2003, 07:08 AM   #4
dplax
Jack Burton

I personally think that even though the books Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson are writing are great, they just can't beat Frank Herbert's original six. Though I can't wait for them to write the seventh Dune book.

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 10:00 AM   #5
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

And of course:

The Witches Of Chiswick

Robert Rankin's latest offering has been out for almost a month now and I'm ashamed to say I still haven't read it yet... Looks good though.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Barry the Sprout is offline   Reply With Quote