Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2004, 03:10 AM   #21
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Me and Harkoliar, went thorugh it an housr ago and it was just right. We had trouble with some of the drow and it took forever to damage those things on the treasure island but we got in there cleaned it, then ran out went everything started respawning.

was good fun!
Old 06-06-2004, 03:12 AM   #22
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

tdc and I ganged up on the lake of shadows.. franky if it was only one of us.. we would be dead meat 100 times over

those rock thingamajigs were hard.. but those drow were even harder. we took them out one by one. i got some cool stuff as well . nice necklace and shield. heh. good fun

[ 06-06-2004, 04:16 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 03:14 AM   #23
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

lol.. didnt know you were posting here as well tdc .. i guess we love to tell our adventures

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 04:30 AM   #24
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah its all in good fun. Lake of shadows was a really good gaming experence. It will be great with a team as well.
Old 06-06-2004, 12:14 PM   #25
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
HAHAHAH! Awe, the poor babies... Drow put a hurting on them egos? GOOD! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I -do- need to lower the spawn encounters just a bit, it shouldn't be THAT deadly. It's gotta be to where one person can get through it. It'll still be MEGA hard, but hey, thats Undermountain.

I have a new level called "Muiral's Gauntlet" coming soon. it's a maze of sorts and loaded with traps. This level will be inserted somewhere between level 4 and 9. Anyone that read the book "Escape from Undermountain" knows what it's about.

Also, the MAIN story/quest I've been working on will envolve 'The 7 lost apprentices of Halaster". I won't say any more.
From what I remember Muragh the Skull, Beckla The Wizard apprentis, Corin the Nobel man, and Artek the Knife skirted around Muiral's Gauntlet because, every adventurer that had ever had to try to pass threw it never made it out alive.
This is proof that Halaster has taken control of Ziroc. If your Gauntlet is half as difficult as the Mad Apprentice Muiral made then we are in for a very difficult fight or should I say Very difficult fights!! Then with the new traps the CEP has given you to play with, who knows what's in store for us!

Oh and don't forget only 6 apprentices stayed lost. Jhesiyra Kestellharp left the Undermountain and became the Magister of the now Ancient kingdom of Myth Drannor. That only leaves 6 crazy Thousand year old Wizards apprentices in search of Halaster and leaving Magic Traps and assorted Monsters behind to impress their old master in the hope he would reward them with great power.

By the time you finish Undermountain Bioware should be knocking on your door wanting to hire you, or at least pay you off for helping to keep them in busness.
Old 06-06-2004, 10:52 PM   #26
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Awe man, ya ruined it! [img]smile.gif[/img] Only you and I know about Jhesiyra! The players will have to figure out that she left. But she may have left something behind! Muhahaha

And the 'Metal Mage' has some Ferragans.... that should be cool, because CEP has some metal monsters!!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote