Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2000, 11:53 AM   #1
Henry.ch
Welcomed New User

As far as I know, this is the first, in depth, complete walkthrough for Wizards & Warriors. It is ment as a step-by-step solution, so if you don't want to be spoiled - DON'T READ IT!!!

Right now, you can access it ONLY under the following address:
http://www.shininglair.com/wwwalk.html

That is because I'm still missing parts of the game, which I'd like to fix before sending it to Ironworks. I also don't want this document to be available anywhere else at the moment, so please don't even ask.

If anyone can help me with the remaining, unsolved parts - you're very welcome to do so.

Missing parts:

-Band of Boars: I know they are somewhere within the Boogre Caves, but where exactly?

-Seed of the living tree: I found a living tree on the northern part of the Isle of Sands (near Gineleng), but it doesn't seems like he has anything to do with this quest. Where can I find this seed?

- The Tomes: I found the ones in the Serpent Temple and in Collasium, but I'm still missing the other two. Where are they? (exact location please - where, in which chest, how to get there)

- I've seen people claiming to have more than one Assassin in their party. How do you achieve this?

- anything else: spelling errors (sorry, english isn't my natural language), parts badly described, stuck somewhere else that I forgot to mention how to do this or that.
Henry.ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2000, 02:17 PM   #2
Gauleiter

The Tome of Wind is in the Boogre Caves, in that chest at the very end that's sitting on a raised platform, next to where Prisk-whatever was standing when you first entered.

The Last Tome (which one was it?) is in Cet's Pyramid. It's location is rather difficult to describe. There's an area with bloodstains all over, and in that area a lever that opens a door in a nearby room. Well, said lever also opens up a tiny little near-invisible alcove nearby, and it's in that alcove that the Last Tome's hiding. I don't know of a single person who didn't miss this the first time.

For the multiple Assassins: It is not the killing of Raskallion, but rather the appearance at the Pawn Shoppe with the rat's Assassin's Dagger. So, give it to Would-Be-Assassin #1; as soon as the Pawn guy starts his "Congrats" speech, hand it over to Would-Be-Assassin #2. #1 will become an Assassin himself, then when #2 is selected the Pawn guy will start his speech again. As before, hand the dagger over to someone else. In this manner, you not only get as many Assassins as you wish, but also get to keep a rather nice dagger.
Old 12-31-2000, 02:46 PM   #3
Henry.ch
Welcomed New User

Thanks Gauleiter! I'll add this as soon as possible!

I opened a email account for all those willing to help - wizardswarriors@shininglair.com
Old 12-31-2000, 05:28 PM   #4
carg
The Magister

- The band of boars is in the very last chest in the boogre caves, just before leaving. It's in the same room the witch was when she pulled the trapdoor on you. Seems like the same chest the tome of winds is in. (Funny that you're the second person today who has apparently missed that chest. Were you in a hurry to get out of those horrid caves?)
- Seeds from the living tree come from treat like monsters around Cet's pyramid. (I just killed some, but can't remember their names.)
- The cheat with the assassin dagger works only without the patch.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2001, 07:57 PM   #5
Henry.ch
Welcomed New User

>> Were you in a hurry to get out of those horrid caves?

Not really - I need the information for the walkthrough. Getting an item is one thing, but remembering from which chest you got it, is another.
Old 01-02-2001, 06:23 AM   #6
Henry.ch
Welcomed New User

Another question:
Has anybody choosen the key from the vampiresse in Skull Castle instead of the Ring?

I received a "Lich's Key" and thought it would be for the Lvl12 lock in the Lich's room, but nope.
Where's the lock for this key?