Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2001, 12:47 PM   #1
tobiat
Welcomed New User

I just got the game a month ago and played it for hours. I completed quests, but how do I get the characters to recognize I did? Say I want to join a guild for mages and I had to get a skull and spider egg, how do I get them to take them? Or how do I sell skulls to the town mayor? I know I can sell them else where. This game is cool but I don't know how to complete quests once you get back to town.
tobiat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2001, 01:28 PM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Welcome to the board.

The way to complete quests is easy. Make sure that the person who got the quest completes it. If it's an item to retrieve, make sure that that individual has the item in is inventory. For Town quests, it doesn't matter who does it, as long as it's done.

The way you'll get credit: just walk in the guild/townhall. The guild master/mayor will start talking. Do not Touch anything until he's done (if you're not patched only). If you cut him off, you might loose the credit. After your character as received credit, you can carry on with your business.

Have fun

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 10-02-2001).]
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2001, 04:03 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, tobiat!!!

Hope you are enjoying your game!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2001, 05:07 PM   #4
tobiat
Welcomed New User

thanks! thank you for responding to my post and not flaming me out!!!

has anyone played pool of radiance yet?
tobiat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2001, 07:12 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

We don't flame on this board, Tobiat; I'm sure you'll be glad to know that! We're glad you're here.

Haven't played PoR yet, but plan to eventually. I've got to get caught up on all the games I do have!

Cheers,

Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote