Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2001, 07:47 PM   #81
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

hmmm...ok...let's see...I need to tell where we are now...
(Small children...close your eyes... ) (joke)

Larry and Mistral have been at Larry's ancestral home for two nights and three days now. Isabeau has taken to the wonderful forestry that surrounds the farm, and Chaos has been busy tormenting the chickens. On this particular morning, Mistral wakes up to discover that Larry is not in bed, but a wonderful aroma of breakfast is coming from downstairs. Slipping on her robe, she tip-toed downstairs to see a wonderful assortment of breads, fruits, and cream on the dining table. Larry turns around and sees her, and smiles triumphantly.

"What is all this? Surely you did not make this big breakfast!"

"No, forunately for you...this is a gift from Spree and Deiter! They seem to have thought you might be rather hungry for some reason and sent this to us only an hour ago! Come! Let's enjoy this fine meal!

Mistral, being quite releaved that this was not another "Larry-project" meal, sets down at the table and reaches for an exotic fruit.
Old 11-11-2001, 07:54 PM   #82
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
"No, forunately for you...this is a gift from Spree and Deiter! They seem to have thought you might be rather hungry for some reason and sent this to us only an hour ago! Come! Let's enjoy this fine meal!

ooc: Lol...hmm I wonder why... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2001, 08:33 PM   #83
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Well, so far we've got Arrakis on a grulla horse galloping through the mud. No inspiration. Hrm... Don't worry, I won't be able to sleep until I think of something.

OK then, DEITER... I suppose we should do something. [img]smile.gif[/img] Maybe more pop-tarts? OK, in game time will be early morning, the day we open the tavern for buisness. We'll continue with the tavern for a while, then I'll have Arrakis come in. It's just a matter of herbs and artifacts.)

~She awoke early the next morning, just as the sun rose above the horizon. She leapt out of bed, throwing on clean clothes and tying her hair back. She took the stairs two at a time, but quietly, so as not to awaken anybody. Past opened his one eye and yawned in protest, moving his creaky bones upward in curiousity. Chani swung the front door of the tavern open, pinning a small "Open" sign above the nearby window. Re-entering the building, she stopped and whispered down to Past.~ "OK, I'll work on breakfast, you clean the tables." ~She laughed as the wolf gave her a confused look. She scratched him behind the mottled gray ear.~ "Go back to bed then." ~The one-eyed wolf obliged her, curling up in the corner with the hole-filled rag. Chani rushed to the kitchen and began preparing a feast. Around half an hour later all was complete. She bit her lower lip.~ "Even Deiter won't be able to eat all of this." ~She smiled to herself, gathering a variety of the foods and placing them in a basket. She whistled for Past and the rejuvinated wolf ambled over.~ "Take this to Chaos, and tell him it's for Isabeau." ~She took a scrap of parchement and scribbled a note. From: Chani & Deiter, Proud owners of the One-Eyed Wolf, now open for buisness. She placed the note in the basket and placed it at Past's feet where-upon he promptly picked it up.~ "Go on Past, to Chaos, for Isabeau." ~She gave a stern look to the wolf.~ "Link To The Past if you eat ANY of that food I'll cut your tail off!" ~The wolf snorted, then padded out of the tavern. Chani grabbed the largest tray in the kitchen and proceeded to place the food on the longest table in the tavern. She looked up the stairs expectantly, grabbing an apple to hold her over until actual breakfast.~
Old 11-11-2001, 08:43 PM   #84
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Deiter yawned as he got up and put on clean clothes. Walking down stairs he saw all the food Chani had cooked. "Wow..." Was all he said as he looked at the food then over at her."I could of helped you with some of that." He said with a grin as sat down at a table with some of the food she had cooked.
Old 11-11-2001, 08:44 PM   #85
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>I love how you compensate, Spree!!
Old 11-11-2001, 09:06 PM   #86
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Thank You Larry. OK this is my last post for the night.)

~She exhaled, placing table settings for the un-awoken. She finally grabbed her own plate and piled it with some of the food. She grinned over at Deiter.~ "I've no doubt of that." ~She grinned and ruffled his hair as she walked past to her chair next to him. She sat down and reached for a fork.~ "I just felt like doing something for everybody..." ~She paused, grabbing a napkin.~
Old 11-11-2001, 09:20 PM   #87
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

He smiled over at her then started to eat breakfast. After he was done he grinned."That was really good, but next time you have to let me help. I make some mean pop-tarts." Deiter got up and went over to the bar to check and see if everything was in order.
Old 11-12-2001, 09:29 AM   #88
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb awoke, he willed himself to see and saw Kaz sleeping with her head on the table in front of him, he smiled and stood up slowly to avoid waking her, he stretched and yawned, looking around to see if any of Kaz's friends were in the common room.
Old 11-12-2001, 04:05 PM   #89
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Bump, bump, bump, bump, BUMP!! )

~She exhaled contentadely, looking quizically at the entrances to the room. She shrugged, grabbing a mint from the center of the table. She popped it in her mouth and walked over to the bar, sitting down on one of the sturdy stools.~ "Wonder where everybody is..." ~She looks over at Deiter questionably, moving the candy to one cheek as she spoke.~

(ooc: No going clever on me Deiter. Strictly forbidden. That mint is simply so I don't have dragon breath and scare away all the customers. YOU HEAR ME?!)
Old 11-12-2001, 04:20 PM   #90
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Sure... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Deiter looks up from the bar to Chani."I'm not sure, its been pretty quiet around here since Larry and Mistral went off." He starts to check and make sure all the drinks they had put up is there. Being done with the bar he looks back over at her."I wouldn't wory about it too much."
Closed Thread