Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2001, 05:52 PM   #81
Stealthy

Good news! Some of us remember Asphixiate (mall) from the early days of the board and the some of you may have noticed his return recently. Either way, check his photo on my album that he posted today. Also for your viewing pleasure, we have 3 photos of KDogRex, which he has kindly posted for me also. Apparantly he has 'lurked ' for a while, but posts infrequently .

Thank you both for posting your pictures.

PS Wolfie, your site is coming on really well, the stories are excellent Black Knight and Tobbin. Plus, for all of you who missed the BK & Cloudie love story, it is there in full.

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-09-2001, 05:58 PM   #82
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

What do you mean with that STealthy?
Why would you not come to my BBQ??
Hehe, I only have this big teeth to eat T-bone steaks.. This wide grin ´cause I´m Sooooo happy to see you...

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-18-2001, 10:05 PM   #83
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*BUMP for Charean*

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-19-2001, 07:28 PM   #84
Stealthy

Sorry for the long gap between posts, many of you know why and thank you all for your patience and understanding.

New additions:

Another Sojourner shot in France, courtesy of Moiraine
3 of JJ/Newbie's beautiful daughter Amanda
A cool shot of noelemaC
and 2 of Bilquis, plus an update to where she has the dragon tattoo.

Please check them out and keep sending or posting them. Thanks again to all of you who have sent or posted your photos.

------------------

Old 03-19-2001, 07:34 PM   #85
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Nice to see you again Stealth.

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 07:45 PM   #86
Stealthy

You too Ladylicious, I have missed our chats. I had meant to visit yesterday, but I forgot it was my sister-in-laws birthday and we were all going out for a meal. Wish I hadn't bothered, as there were numerous squabbles and the night was miserable. Family get togethers are such fun aren't they? Any news about the house-hunting?

------------------

Old 03-19-2001, 08:00 PM   #87
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Stealthy: Thank you for posting those. You're so kind!! I appreciate all you do!

It's fun to go there.

------------------

Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-19-2001, 08:03 PM   #88
Ladyzekke

StealthLove - Ah, finally got hold of you! Thankyou for making me smile this day! I missed you!! I was reading Melusine's Wah thread today wherein she has a few old threads from the old board. Brought back some memories. You were of course Suul Yinn back then. (Sorry your presence tonight has me giddy!) Ah the good ol' days! (What am I talking about I don't know because it's only been a few months ago, you'd think I was referring to a decade!)
Yes, relatives can be something can't they? When I visit my parents they always have to invite tons of people from their chuch whom I do not know, and they all sit around telling little stories and jokes that only THEY know about in THEIR little circle. I eventually get baffled and just look for one of my mom's 8 cats to play with.

Yes, probably found a house and be moving at the end of the month. Can't wait to get it all done finally! Sent you a short e-mail this morning, did you get it? Got an error message so I'm thinking maybe not. No biggie.

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 08:15 PM   #89
Stealthy

No, I didn't get it I have had trouble getting on here recently, when I tried from work this last week. Started in my home town branch today, so a lot less travelling and more time here . After my return this weekend from Oslo, I intend to get cable so I can have even more threads open at once. Cloudy watch out! (who am I kidding!)

------------------

Old 03-19-2001, 08:54 PM   #90
Ladyzekke

Great. Thought for a while there you were fading into non-existence on us! As for the e-mail, I'll just send out another one, again, no biggie. Have a good evening as I know you are retiring probably.

------------------