Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2005, 05:37 PM   #81
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Speaking of the "King of Cool Sigs," has anyone seen DeathKiller, recently? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

So, I have two lab reports due tomorrow, and more fun stuff, for thursday. Yay! I think if I get started I can just chill tomorrow, other than my labs. (Finally, some good news, today!) Been planning on starting a little customized exercise routine, as well, but as I just got back from my HPR (gym) class, I think I'll wait till tomorrow. Oh, and HAPPY FAT TUESDAY, EVERYONE!! I think I need to go snack, now.
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 07:52 PM   #82
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Happy Fat Tuesday Dron Cah! [img]smile.gif[/img]

So far this week is moving along pretty nicely, hope it continues that way LOL.

Nothing exciting to say really, nothing exciting to report that happened today...Well one guy that was tailgating the hell out of me on a 25mph road on my way home from work took off like a bat out of hell once we got onto a bigger street with 3 lanes, passed me, and promptly ran the red light that has a camera on it LOL. Ran it good too, it was red for a good 2 seconds before he even passed under the light. Snap! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 08:27 PM   #83
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Well, at .2 times the speed of light, a red light looks bright green, LZ!

Someone ran a light in front of me earlier today...even better, though was the fact that when my brakes on my bike are wet, I can't slow down very well at all...so I narrowly avoided splattering myself all over the side of a Chevy TrailBlazer. EEEP!

Is that what you really want to say?
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 08:59 PM   #84
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Speaking of the "King of Cool Sigs," has anyone seen DeathKiller, recently? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I was thinking that the other day, but I saw him here about 3-4 hours ago
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 09:53 PM   #85
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Yeah, where has he been? Maybe I should bug him for yet another sig!
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 10:29 PM   #86
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Oh great.....another snowman with a woody ?
Old 02-08-2005, 11:01 PM   #87
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Happy Fat Tuesday, to you all! We're having fish tomorrow..got a nice piece of haddock from the seafood store. I think the hubby is putting garlic and lemon on it.

Anyone have a different recipe for a simple haddock dish?
Old 02-09-2005, 01:36 PM   #88
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Happy New Year, Kakero!

LOL, Ilander, my husband was a pro chef for a few years. He has a certificate in cooking and his buddies never gave him grief becasue he also did martial arts! LOL He just likes to cook so we either fix dinner together or I let him do it...hey I don't MIND being pampered!

And man....he DOES know how to use knives! LOLOL! I had to ask for them at my bridal shower since he said all my knives were ...well he used unflattering terminology, let's leave it at that! HAHA! So we have a kitchen full of new, good quality knives and he 'steels' (?) them each time he uses them. Says it's not as good as playing with swords...hehe...but it'll do!
Old 02-09-2005, 02:09 PM   #89
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
Yeah, where has he been? Maybe I should bug him for yet another sig! [/QUOTE]Aye, /)eath be the best of the Sig-smith trade.

He spends a lot of his time in the Roleplay forum I think.
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 02:15 PM   #90
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Cloudy, your husband is now officially the cooking ninja, ruler of all cooks (except maybe the samurai ones)

That would be great, too. Flipping/rolling/diving into the kitchen, ninja-to drawn, and hacking through ingredients, kicking the pans onto the stove, all while wearing a ninja-gi and a chef's hat.

I want that job!

Is that what you really want to say?
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote