Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2001, 02:13 PM   #51
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Thanks Tobin, I'll give it a try now
Old 03-03-2001, 02:13 PM   #52
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

that's a good idea cloudspammer! I'll have to start digging into ye olde photoalbums.

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Challenge me... and die.
Old 03-03-2001, 04:16 PM   #53
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

No baby pics from me! I've done enough already. Anyway, my parents have all that and I don't see them but a few times a year sooo. Still though, I think it sounds like a fun idea and look forward to see the others'!!

------------------
Old 03-03-2001, 05:38 PM   #54
Stealthy

Good evening everyone. Not many changes today, as I have been sorting out scanner drivers and working , however I have replaced my photo with a better quality version, so check it out. I have added some clues to the baby shots as no-one had even attempted a guess. Tomorrow night I will add some more, now my scanner is working properly.

LadyWendy, you don't get off that easily! We want to see those pics of your early years . As for the rest of you, same goes and no excuses!

Thanks for all your support, especially CloudBringer and LadyWendy for nagging people into sending photos .

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!
Old 03-03-2001, 06:39 PM   #55
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey Tobin, I did as you suggested and downloaded the drivers from the website which allowed me to run the floppy. Unfortunatly the guy who lent me the camera forgot to include a cd called "Picture it" so I couldnt finish the install. However it seems when I get that from him it will work so thanks for your suggestion once again. It worked!
Old 03-03-2001, 08:54 PM   #56
Stealthy

LoA make sure you have a beer in hand, as I couldn't imagine you any other way!

------------------

Old 03-04-2001, 05:29 AM   #57
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Well, I could call you cute if you really wanted to, but my wife might get worried

I think you might have me worried too. LOL. Maybe you should say handsome. Or worldly, but cute . . . Hmmmmm. LOL

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-04-2001, 06:09 AM   #58
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Hey Tobin, I did as you suggested and downloaded the drivers from the website which allowed me to run the floppy. Unfortunatly the guy who lent me the camera forgot to include a cd called "Picture it" so I couldnt finish the install. However it seems when I get that from him it will work so thanks for your suggestion once again. It worked!
Glad to hear that you are that much closer to getting where you wanna go. Keep us updated. Once you start using your new toy, your not gonna wanna let go of it. That's how I felt when I borrowed my friend's digital camera to do my tattoo.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-04-2001, 04:04 PM   #59
Stealthy

Evening friends, I am in the process of uploading some of the animated gifs, I have found, so that those of you who would like one can choose, and leave me a message which you fancy. If others would like to post their images for anyone to pick from, please do so.

So far I have two tattoos up there, but please supply more. Are there any other categories you would like to see?

------------------

Old 03-04-2001, 04:53 PM   #60
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi you all!
Well I have something to admit to you all, I have been having an affair.. I have just recently bought Severance, Blade of darkness and well.. It´s cool, insteda od isometricly viewing your characters you´re right above your character as he or she swings, hacks and slash his/her way through skeletons and other nasties.. It is a bit difficult to het int the steering but it´s very good graphics and cool sounds.. Very funny inded espacially if you are after a little more action after all these "puse, hmm wha spell should I cast here, didn´t I have some magic item that I could use here.."
Another tip is ONI!! Good damn, I´m doing a twisted headlock and a double roundhouse kick and landing in a sleeplock on the third gut!! This is addictive..

Yeah well, I´m feeling abit better now, nothing that helps as much as some adrenaline pumping hours befor the computer and well I did test my shield of Balduran against some nasty Beholders.. BWAHAHAHAHA USCK THAT YOU OVERGROWN SOCCERBALL"

Ehm, Stealthy, great archieve you are getting now, I could visit it for the first time at home now yeah!, happy happy! LOL. Will you start hosting artworks from the members too?

------------------

::WOLFGIR::