Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2003, 10:00 PM   #21
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Well I'm using the new Optical Mouse now, I like it! It moves very smoothly around, and I love the thought that it won't start skipping or lumping! I can even hold the mouse up a tiny bit above my mouse pad and it still moves the cursor on the screen! Now all they need to do is make a mouse kind of like a remote LOL, so I can just hold the thing in the air and do whatever tasks I want!

Well, why didn't you say that's what you wanted! Here ya go. http://www.gyration.com/gyromouse.htm

[ 03-17-2003, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Animal ]
Old 03-17-2003, 10:08 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

So do you mean this GyroMouse doesn't have to be sitting on top of a surface to work?

Old 03-18-2003, 09:13 PM   #23
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
So do you mean this GyroMouse doesn't have to be sitting on top of a surface to work?

That's the theory behind it. You can wave it around in the air, and it will act just as if it were on a hard surface. I use the cordless for Power Point presentation, and it works very well up to about 30feet. I imagine it would be usefull for a home entertainment based PC (DVD's, MP3's) but would be a little unweildy for much else.