Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2001, 09:22 AM   #21
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Fuming Fungus powder despensers. Squeeze for a light dusting.

Also Fuming Fungus salt and pepper despensers.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 10:37 AM   #22
Moni

Adam,
TREASURE NOT INCLUDED!!! ROFLMFAO!!!
Choking on soda! You got me AGAIN!!!

: )
Moni
Old 04-03-2001, 11:41 AM   #23
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Kerah Help me....I love this! Let me think up a few more, I hope no one has done these, I'm trying to be original! :

Erzebette Action Figure: Comes dressed in cleavage showing dress. Also comes with free membership to The Gael Serran Feminist Alliance, supporting female NPC's in RPG's. If you buy the bonus pack, you get a special packet of love letters from Gorthius!

Cenatur: A mean and nasty looking beast and yells "You two steppers make me SICK!" if you press the button behind his head. This will also cause his back legs to kick and give you a good bruise, which is great for keeping your little brother from stealing your toys. If you shake him, all sorts of nice pieces of armor and weapons will fall out of his very large pockets.

Leprecaun: It is said that strange and mystical magicks have created this divine toy. It is known to dissapear and reappear at will. Comes with accent expansion packs, Cockney, Irish, and Scottish.

Uber Horse: A remake of the popular Gael Serran Horse, the Divine Equus not only has the adamantium skin of its predecesor, but also has the ability to scale castle walls and minimal teleportation skills.

Note to Parents: Keep the Uber Horse away from the Mekdawa action figure or your warranty will be voided.

Biggywiki Action Figure: A strange and mysterious toad. Comes with laboratory equipment and bags of herbs. Ukabu Brew sold seperately.

Monk Action Figure: The poor fellow comes in nothing but a loin cloth. The price of enlightenment must be high.

Valkyre Action Figure: Unfortunately, we are all out of stock of these. They are only available the day after Christmas, and better hit the stores early, since we only have a few.

Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 11:44 AM   #24
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Slip - We have to get you the Shinwiki action figure! That was a riot!

heh!

Scronan
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 12:19 PM   #25
mailoc
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If you buy the Collectors edition of the game it comes with two tin figurines.
mailoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 05:53 PM   #26
Balgin
Elminster

ROFLMOA Dying Sun.

New: Gnome Bard, when small button on lute is pressed sings a well known song, "Sexy Drugged up Rockin' Trolls"

"The Gods gave rocky trolls to you,
They gave them big clubs too,
The gods gave rocky trooolls to everyone"

New product: mangled limbs and fleshy parts accessory to drape in mantraps mouth. Includes the still pulsating heart of G'Ezred Rah (Cet decided that it would be a much harder place to get it from than some dodgy plinth).

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 08:24 PM   #27
Moni

I just have to mention that I bought my cats a "mouse" (size is more like a rat) that says "nah nah nah nah nah nah!" when it is touched and then it runs away...it turns around and goes in another direction when it hits stuff! It laughs ("HA HA HA HA HAAAA!") when it stops LOL!

Reminded me of the old fire engines and train engines I used to model the Hespheastus figurine after! ROFL! I had no idea toys like that were still made! I guess they are...FOR CATS!!! It scares all but Tiger (the fearless one) right out the door!

; )
Moni
Old 04-03-2001, 08:28 PM   #28
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Moni!!!

I have that same mouse!!! (I use it to detect when the dogs are climbing up to the cat feeding counters and stealing their food! LOL!!!)

I've got another mouse toy which has the unexpected feature of authentic "mouse screams" - rather ghoulish!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 09:23 PM   #29
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

They need to come out with one that runs into the wall and says,

"Chit-Chikt! Ya pays fa Pies!"

-Sazerac

[This message has been edited by Sazerac (edited 04-03-2001).]
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 09:30 PM   #30
Moni

Wyv, LOL! Too Cool!

I wince to think of the reaction we might get from Grandpa if he heard a mouse screaming if we were to get the other one though!!!

Saz, LMAO! I agree! And it should throw (plastic) shurikens for the cats to catch!