Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2002, 10:32 PM   #21
Mojo
Elminster

I said gr8? Oh man, I did as well...and I usually hate it when people do that...oh man...what have I become?

I meant great, dammit!
Old 07-24-2002, 10:33 PM   #22
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

please carry on. this thread is highly entertaining. i would like to hear more of the exploits of mojo and evil al.
Old 07-24-2002, 10:43 PM   #23
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by slackerboy:
please carry on. this thread is highly entertaining. i would like to hear more of the exploits of mojo and evil al.
Glad you think so Slackerboy. Me and Mojo have often said we should have our own book or TV show. The TV show would be just me, Mojo and a sofa. That could be funny. Now we could have guest appearances from Neb as well!
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 07-24-2002, 10:48 PM   #24
Mojo
Elminster

Well, since u asked for it, I will grace you with one more story, for that is all I can remember...

One day, Evil Al and Mojo walked along the beach, discussing philosophy. Then suddenly, 3 miles later, a large rock stopped their passage. "Hmmm", said Al to Mojo, "what now?" "We could always turn back," Mojo replied. "Nah," Al decided, "Let's climb up this hill instead and see where we end up. They climbed this hill, and shortly afterwards, rain came. This was probably significant, but neither of them noticed.
In the field at the top of the hill were some cows...not just some, but many. They decided that since cows are dangerous when cornered, they will go around them. They did just that, before realiseing that their homes lay on the *other* side of the field. They solved this problem by running through the field, gaining some strage looks from the cows. They got to the bottom of the field, when the cows started running at them. By the time Mojo had realised, Al had already jumped over the nearest fence, leaving Mojo to be eaten by the cows. Mojo thought this was a nasty thing to do, so he attempted to set fire to Evil Al. This did not go down well.
Then they went home, stopping only to steal a fencepost from the golfcoarse they had to cross to reach their homes.
Old 07-24-2002, 10:48 PM   #25
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Sorry but am testing sig, ignore please.
Old 07-24-2002, 11:29 PM   #26
Mojo
Elminster

And you are lucky boys and girls, aren't you? Because every day there will be a new update of the lives of Mojo and Evil Al, and you shall all be entertained by our boredom, and what we did that day. Tune in tomorrow, for more fun...