Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2002, 10:07 PM   #201
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Why don't they make a Diet Vanilla Coke, anyway? [img]tongue.gif[/img] And pepsi with milk....BLECH....ptooooey! YUK! GAG....uh sounds disgusting!

Just watched the Princess Bride again, love that movie!
Old 10-08-2002, 10:21 PM   #202
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*SomeGuy runs in and dives onto a table and starts dancing like an idiot* Oh yea! Feel that funky beat! Well,I did this in my room and it weas fun so I thought I'd try it here! I had some music on in my room and felt like dancing so now you can see how it started.Well,got to keep dancing! dee deet dee dee deet deet da deet da deet! (Say it in a song like phrase) laaaaaaaaa cookaratcha
la cookaratcha,an inchalada blah blah blah,la cookaratcha la cookaratcha,and burrtio cha cha cha oley!
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 10-08-2002, 10:26 PM   #203
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey SG, Cloudy [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Hows things?

And it looks like it wont be to long until you overtake the number of members cloudy
Old 10-08-2002, 10:30 PM   #204
SomeGuy
Unicorn

hey Glorfdude.Long time no post.Whatever happened to the BG2 play.Also i tryed posting this and I got a message saying.

An error has occured:

I was unable to unlink NonCGIPath/Forum10/forum_10.threads: Permission denied at CGIPath/ubb_lib_files.cgi line 63.

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you

I wonder what this could mean?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 10-08-2002, 10:52 PM   #205
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Good night all,it is about 10:00 p.m. here so I should be signing off.10:30 p.m. is my bed time so Good night everybody! *Makes talkshow host goodbye where the screen goes further away and eventually another thing comes in and takes up half of the t.v. screen*
Old 10-08-2002, 11:29 PM   #206
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Hey everybody [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Just got back from town and a huge shopping mish. My friend got a $3000 bank loan to pay off her credit card and a couple of HPs and she ended up with about $1000 left. She was gonna save it but I managed to talk her into buying a new TV and clothes I'm so evil it hurts [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Howsit Glorf? Still winning those horse race things? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2002, 11:55 PM   #207
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

I am SO through with stupid people. Here's a direct quote from my FLA class (albeit in another language)

Book = La Route de Chlifa
"I couldn't believe my eyes. There was Maha, lying on the ground, her throat slit, her midriff uncovered [she was raped by soldiers.]"
Stupid Person - So is she dead?

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
*smashes head into nearby wall*

Or in math class
"So +2 and -2 are different right? Why?"

I GO TO A SCHOOL OF BLITHERING IDIOTS [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

Man it felt good to get that out.
Old 10-09-2002, 08:54 AM   #208
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

HI, everybody. Rainy again this morning. I had to take the garbage out to the curb (only one collection per week) and take the dogs out lest Pugsley repeat his act, so they are now soaked. Galadria couldn't run due to the rain, so she is grumpy. But still beautiful. Glofy, we had quite a show in here. Just read Pages 1-5. LOL
Old 10-09-2002, 09:22 AM   #209
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Good morning, Attalus. Yes, it's still raining over here in Denton as well. Garbage pickup is on Tuesdays and Fridays for us here, so at least I didn't have to worry about that in the damp today. [img]smile.gif[/img] Looks like it will be nice for Saturday, at least, but Sunday it's going to turn cool and rainy again.

They're starting curbside recycling here in Denton. Lela was moaning that now we're going to have to start sorting out garbage. "Lazybones," I told her, and pointed out that we can get boxes to hold the recyclables and it certainly wouldn't be too much effort. I'm glad about it, myself, especially with as many aluminum cans as we go through in a week!

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 10-09-2002, 09:39 AM   #210
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Ah so there was a troll scene after all, *sigh* some people just dont take warnings seriously ...... it was fun though. And once again the cafe was saved by the valiant moderators who rescued the beautiful hostess from the clutches of the ugly troll. Well as for me can i have a coke please cloudy I'm having this sticky feeling all over by body .... i think its too humid over here.