Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2002, 09:26 AM   #11
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL,as far as I know, Presideent Bush is doing quite well, thank you. I knew that article would set a ferret in the henhouse.
Old 12-02-2002, 12:01 PM   #12
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
LOL,as far as I know, Presideent Bush is doing quite well, thank you. I knew that article would set a ferret in the henhouse.
Umm, Attalus - you do understand we have a Prime Minister, not a Premier, or indeed a Premiere?
Old 12-02-2002, 12:05 PM   #13
MagiK

*sigh* Again the spelling takes front page over the content. Well as long as we discuss what is importante`

Old 12-02-2002, 12:18 PM   #14
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
*sigh* Again the spelling takes front page over the content. Well as long as we discuss what is importante`
**SIGH** Spelling is the minor sin MR MagikmaN (hey, look what I get when I say font color = fuschia) , the main sore we are poking at was the inability to get the title of the leader of one's country right (when it was in fact given correctly in the link). But hey, just keep rammin them bears ole son
Old 12-02-2002, 12:25 PM   #15
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Does anyone know how Princess Beatrice of Holland is doing? Or new Duchess of England Elizabeth II?

How about Mayor George Pataki of New York State?

Yorrrick, Beatrix got promoted quite a few years ago, she may call herself queen nowadays.
Old 12-02-2002, 12:30 PM   #16
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Does anyone know how Princess Beatrice of Holland is doing? Or new Duchess of England Elizabeth II?

How about Mayor George Pataki of New York State?

Yorrrick, Beatrix got promoted quite a few years ago, she may call herself queen nowadays. [/QUOTE]Smacks johhny for missing the point - methinks Yorrrick was being quite deliberate in applying the label of Princess.

[ 12-02-2002, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Davros ]
Old 12-02-2002, 12:39 PM   #17
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Ah, i get it now... silly me.
Old 12-02-2002, 02:00 PM   #18
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
**SIGH** Spelling is the minor sin MR MagikmaN (hey, look what I get when I say font color = fuschia) , the main sore we are poking at was the inability to get the title of the leader of one's country right (when it was in fact given correctly in the link). But hey, just keep rammin them bears ole son [/QUOTE]I fail to see how ramming bears, arming bears, or bearing arms, bears on this issue

However I do see a goodly amount of spelling being niggled at. I know that it can be irksome when someone goofs with the title of ones potentate and did not quarel with that particular jibe.