Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2002, 09:34 AM   #11
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Did they have showgirls? The best America has to offer, my foot. Glad you had a good time though.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-30-2002, 10:01 AM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sounds like an interesting time! A friend of mine (faculty member) actually dined at a State Dinner with the Clintons. His wife works with Human Rights organizations (she was a USA rep at Geneva) and when the Chinese premier came over, they were invited to the dinner. They said the place settings and musical entertainment (piano) were superb and the food was lousy! [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2002, 11:10 AM   #13
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

Quote:
Art thou MAD man!! He Sold NUKES to communist countries and allowed the KGB to BLIND several of our troops over seas, he covered it up and paed everyone off!
clinton never sold them nukes.he did worse,he sold them the technology to increase the the power and accuracy of their nukes.thanks to him and his people everyone in the u.s. as far as vegas is now within range of chinese missiles.THAT is what he will be famous for.the chinese jumped ahead more than thirty years.
have you seen their space program?they are at the level that we and the soviets were at in the late fifties.they can only get small animals in orbit but they can kill tens of millions of us.
have you seen the list of people who gave the clintons money?let's see,there was the russian blackmarket weapons seller,the chinese general who was involved in smuggling illeagal ak-47s into california,and ....OH YES,there was jorge cabrerras,the cocaine smuggler now doing time in a federal prison.YEP,you can tell alot about a man by the company he keeps.
almost forgot,he also has a penchant for pardoning criminals who pay well.like mark rich.and can't forget the puerto rican terrorists,they got off scott free too.
i'll let you go now so you can go bask in the warm glow of the light that is bill.
great man!hahaha

[ 04-30-2002, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: khazadman ]
Old 04-30-2002, 11:18 AM   #14
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

The "former" president must be raking in the bucks with his motivational speechs...glad to see he's still for hire
Old 04-30-2002, 11:34 AM   #15
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
Well I'll be blowed. [img]smile.gif[/img]
LMAO! You really show a family trait there, Lanesra Very good.
Old 04-30-2002, 11:54 AM   #16
uss
20th Level Warrior

*Sir Michael: Gained 50000 Experience*
*Sir Michael: Level Up*
glad you had a great time!
Old 04-30-2002, 12:01 PM   #17
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
"an example of the BEST america has to offer" ?? ? @_@

Art thou MAD man!! He Sold NUKES to communist countries and allowed the KGB to BLIND several of our troops over seas, he covered it up and paed everyone off!
I would say Clinton was one of the best presidents ever! He boosted US economy, negotiated peace and diplomatic ties were strengthened all over the world.. and the polls reflected that! [img]smile.gif[/img]

P.S. Can we still call hime President Clinton? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2002, 12:22 PM   #18
skywalker
Banned User

I was expecting more outrage from the Clinton opposition, than has been seen here, so far.

I was far more successful during the '90s than I am now, so I liked him well enough.

I'm glad you had the opportunity to see him in person Sir Michael! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mark
Old 04-30-2002, 12:28 PM   #19
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

Quote:
I would say Clinton was one of the best presidents ever! He boosted US economy, negotiated peace and diplomatic ties were strengthened all over the world.. and the polls reflected that!
clinton had nothing to do with the great economy of the nineties.it was just a continuation of the eighties economic recovery.
he negotiated peace?yeah he tried,but as usual,he failed.and of course his search for peace never got in the way of attempts to distract the people from his political and legal troubles.ask the people who lived around that sudanese aspirin factory.
and his popularity reflected how the dems allies in the press were successful in lying about what this man was really doing.
clinton is the ultimate political whore.he would do anything to stay in power.
but at least he will have his place in history:the most corrupt administration in american history
Old 04-30-2002, 12:34 PM   #20
skywalker
Banned User

[quote]Originally posted by khazadman:
Quote:
clinton is the ultimate political whore.he would do anything to stay in power.
And Bush is not doing his damnedest to stay President? I think all Presidents will do their best to get their voting base to grow.

Mark

[ 04-30-2002, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: skywalker ]