Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2002, 09:31 PM   #11
Mojo
Elminster

Aren't there penguins in Antarctica? or am I thinking of some other cold place? anyway, f I'm right then u'll have the penguins to deal with, to name but one hazard...
Old 07-24-2002, 09:34 PM   #12
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Mojo:
Aren't there penguins in Antarctica? or am I thinking of some other cold place? anyway, f I'm right then u'll have the penguins to deal with, to name but one hazard...
That's why I need someone EVIL to rule the place.... Someone to keep those pesky critters in line!
Old 07-24-2002, 09:38 PM   #13
Mojo
Elminster

But Evil Al isn't so EVIL anymore...he's a changed man, he's all ...good now...

U need someone like EvilDeadRaven...now he's EVIL
Old 07-24-2002, 09:40 PM   #14
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
quote:
That's why I need someone EVIL to rule the place.... Someone to keep those pesky critters in line![/QUOTE]{puts on feearless leader type voice] Don't worry Neb, I'll keep those critters like they should be; covered in chocolate and stored in a cool dry place.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 07-24-2002, 09:41 PM   #15
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
There are Penguins in antartica and the artic due to the Penguin/Polar Bear war. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Oh and Mojo if you are going to join the Penguin Army.Besides,Neb can't rule antarica becuz seeing as that's where Penguins live and I'm the Penguin King then well try and figure it out. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 07-24-2002, 09:44 PM   #16
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
quote:
There are Penguins in antartica and the artic due to the Penguin/Polar Bear war. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Oh and Mojo if you are going to join the Penguin Army.Besides,Neb can't rule antarica becuz seeing as that's where Penguins live and I'm the Penguin King then well try and figure it out. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Ah ha. But we have a secret weapon, don't we Neb? [wispers to Neb] we *do* have a secret weapon don't we?
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 07-24-2002, 09:46 PM   #17
Mojo
Elminster

Ah, but with an Evil, Jellyfish brain-powered robot, he might stand a chance...of course, me being such a gr8 guy and all, I might be able to stop him getting a Scottish Jellyfish brain(the best kind)...hey, u know a little rank never hurt anyone (hint hint)

[ 07-24-2002, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Mojo ]
Old 07-24-2002, 09:50 PM   #18
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Ah, but with an Evil, Jellyfish brain-powered robot, he might stand a chance...of course, me being such a gr8 guy and all, I might be able to stop him getting a Scottish Jellyfish brain...hey, u know a little rank never hurt anyone (hint hint)
I don't think anyone using abrevations like "gr8" in forums deserves to get promoted [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Old 07-24-2002, 09:53 PM   #19
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Ah, but with an Evil, Jellyfish brain-powered robot, he might stand a chance...of course, me being such a gr8 guy and all, I might be able to stop him getting a Scottish Jellyfish brain(the best kind)...hey, u know a little rank never hurt anyone (hint hint)
You want rank? Then I shall allow you to be my personal bootlicker, you will have the great honour of cleaning my boots with your tongue [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nah, seriously, you can rule Australia if you just promise to rid the place of that bloody Steve Irwin [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2002, 10:17 PM   #20
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
quote:
You want rank? Then I shall allow you to be my personal bootlicker, you will have the great honour of cleaning my boots with your tongue [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nah, seriously, you can rule Australia if you just promise to rid the place of that bloody Steve Irwin [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Get rid of Steve? Oh man Neb, now you've gone and made me have to deside about rule the world or having Steve on my TV. He's my hero... The only man i would ever love! I'll be quite now. Heh, you know i was joking, don't you?