Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2002, 05:27 PM   #11
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Try posting it here
Old 04-30-2002, 08:16 PM   #12
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

An awesome story, too bad you put it in the wrong forum...
Old 05-01-2002, 10:29 AM   #13
TheThing
Banned User

Chapter 2 Growing Shadow

Silver Knight Town

The streets of the Silver Knight town, the dreamland of all the warriors of the Atlantis, a fortress of best skilled and armed swordsman, were busy as usual. The Silver Knight Town had long been a military outpost of the Heine Castle, the capital city of the human kingdom Aden. Years of struggles against evil forces only strengthened the Silver Knights, fame and glory went together with that name through the land.

Wagons and carts of supplies and weapons moved through the town’s not-so-small intersections. Every once a while, an armored knight barked orders to organize the traffic. Merchants and their fine accessories, entertainment and other products spread along the streets, taking away the already over crowded space.

“Wow” Calvin struggled to squeeze between two large men, and catch up with Noah “This place sure is populated!”

“I know!” Noah pushed his way around, and smiled apologizing when he accidentally tripped over a merchant’s vase “Never have I seen such a crowd!”

“Queak!” Fibby agreed excitedly

Two hours passed, neither boy figured out a clue of where they were. Their futile attempt to find an inn seemed to failed at such a busy and complex place. And worse yet, every man seemed to be too caught up in his own affair to pay any attention to our heros.

“Excuse me!” a crystal voiced echoed, seemingly to pierce through the noise

Turning back, Noah and Calvin found a boy stood between them, quite unexpectedly.

“Excuse me!” the crystal voice resounded again “Are you looking for a place for the night?”

The boy is about Noah’s height, with a hat made of robes tied on top of his head, a big pair of deep blue orbs, and skin as white as silk. Streaks of his dark hair came out below the hat, and few covered his eyes. Something struck as strange, but neither could tell the source.

“Are you looking for a place for the night?” the crystal voice sounded again

“Yeah” Calvin said “how do you know?” a skeptical look on his face

“Well,” in a matter of fact tone, the boy said, “you look new” Then he smiled, a sly expression in his eyes “call me Even. So you want a place or not?” he showed a hint of impatient, and pretended to leave.

“Many will pay to find a good place” he added, “you know?”

“Ok” Calvin responded after receiving an agreed look from Noah, “what’s in it for you?”

“Quite clever,” Calvin congratulated himself silently, thinking he had the boy all figured out.

“A copper piece will do.” the boy answered quickly, “follow me!”

Noah and Calvin, with their new guide, darted into a small valley.

A quiet observer watched the exchange below. It hanged in the air, like a silent predator waiting to jump upon its prey, watched the boys took off. Its unseen ethereal form floated and swam, with tentacles hunger for blood and carry sharp teeth on each waving end. The observer shot out like an arrow, yet made no more sound than a gust of fleeing wind, traceless and heatless, entered the shadowy valley…
Old 05-02-2002, 11:34 AM   #14
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Moving to the RPG forum. You may need to establish some groundrules for this if it's to be an RPG (can others participate, if so how, etc).