Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2001, 06:07 AM   #11
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Kaz woke early, too restless to go to sleep again. After spending a while studying her spellbook, she decided to go for a walk in the Temple. Because of the early hour, not many people were awake, only a few priests hurrying through the dorridors. All of a sudden, she heard a voice behind her. "Kaz! Wait!" She turned around, seeing a tall elven man walking towards her. His hair was a very light blond, almost white, and his eyes a very light gray. WIth his pale skin and white robes, he looked almost like a ghost. Kaz said, "Who are y-" then stopped, surprised, old memories resurfacing. "Khanlis?" she asked softly. "The same. Don't tell you you forgot me!" the mage said, smiling. "I... have been having a bit of trouble with my memory of late," she finished. The mage looked at her in concern. "That does not sound too good. Why don't you join me for breakfast? Speak of old friends?" Kaz nodded, aware that she was hungry.
Old 11-10-2001, 06:11 AM   #12
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb swung himself off the altar he had been placed on, almost falling when he landed on the floor of the temple, one of the priests grabbed him before he fell however and handed him a quarterstaff so that he could support himself, the other priest brought him Swift Vengeance which he had dropped when Kaz had carried him into the temple, he stood weakly and asked one of the priests, "The elven woman who brought me here, where is she? I would like to thank her." "She's near the kitchens, that way," the priest pointed down a corridor, Neb nodded and thanked him then walked the way the priest had indicated.
Old 11-10-2001, 06:24 AM   #13
Kaz

"So, what have you been up to?" Khanlis said. "It's a long story," Kaz replied. "Well, at the very least, tell me what you are doing here. I remember you avoiding temples like nothing else when you were younger." Kaz fidgeted. "Well... a friend of mine was badly injured. I brought him here. Come to think of it, I'd better check how he's doing." Khanlis smiled. "Don't worry, I understand. I'll be here when you get back." Kaz nodded and left quickly. The mage looked after her, saying softly, "Good luck, daughter of Elsara." Kaz did not hear him.
Old 11-10-2001, 06:30 AM   #14
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb leaned against a wall to avoid falling, he was still weak from his close brush with death, VERY weak, and to top it off, the concentration and willpower required to allow him to see was making him dizzy, it was interesting to discover that he had these powers however, maybe he had more than merely this one power? He would have to experiment later, at the moment however, he let his thoughts drift to the subject of Kaz, he smiled at her name and remembered the why behind his memory of the house in the forest, it seemed as though he now had something else to life besides revenge, still many questions though, like what had been going on, he had a vague feeling of having gotten his revenge, but it was too vague for him to base anything on.

(OOC: This might be my last post on the OEW today, cya all tomorrow, or possibly in a few minutes [img]smile.gif[/img] )
Old 11-10-2001, 06:35 AM   #15
Kaz

Kaz saw Neb up ahead, leaning against the wall. Walking towards him, she said, "Neb? Are you all right?" Silly question, he was almost killed by a mind flayer yesterday.
Old 11-10-2001, 09:50 AM   #16
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] The Oe Eyed Wolf? [img]smile.gif[/img] Just had to pick on ya. I take it Deiter won't be around for a while, staying up til' 2 am so Larry could flippin' kiss Mistral. They could have gone into a closet and done that y'know! Abracadabra.)

~The ceremony over, she looks on as Larry and Mistral dissapear behind the half-dozen ivory steeds. She gave a sigh, smiling over at Deiter.~ "They deserve this o' so much." ~She looks at the navy overhang in contemplating hapiness. Then looks over at Deiter.~ "Wonder if we'll be seeing as much of them now. I hope they know they'll be missed sorely." ~She looks down at a whimper.~ "Oh no! Chaos! They left you here didn't they?" ~She sympathetically bends down to pick up the pup.~ "Poor thing..." ~She cradles the distraught wolf then looks at Deiter, a grin growing.~ "They forgot their baby!" ~The pup licks her chin and she smirks.~
Old 11-10-2001, 10:27 AM   #17
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Deiter grinned at the little wolf."Looks like were going to be watching this little ball fur til they come back." He looked at the inside of the tavern and smiled. Hope every thing works out for 'em.

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]

Old 11-10-2001, 11:28 AM   #18
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She smiles, ruffling the pup's fur before setting him down on the floor.~ "I'm sure Mistral's hawk'll remember little Chaos." ~She looks at the decorated interior.~ "I suppose we should take down all the decorations." ~She looks over at Deiter.~ "We did buy a tavern, not a temple." ~She starts to roll up the cloth on the floor.~
Old 11-10-2001, 11:38 AM   #19
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Deiter saw the priest still in the tavern. He went over and thanked the elderly man."Thanks for doing the wedding for our friends." The older man smiled. "You are welcome my son, but it was my goddess that told me to come." Deiter nodded and thanked him again, the priest smiled then went off on his way. After a while they had the decorations down. "Looks like a tavern again." He said with a grin as he sat down at a table.

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]

Old 11-10-2001, 11:46 AM   #20
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She breathed of relief as the decorations were set away.~ "Aye. Let's keep it like that!" ~She sits down next to Deiter, leaning back in the wooden chair and looking around the complete tavern.~ "When do you think we should open up?" ~She looked back to Deiter curiously.~
Closed Thread