Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2002, 07:17 AM   #151
Anarion

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by Radiant_Memphit:
and backpeddeling ? no. just trying to clarify.
Let ME clarify something: drop the attitude or you are banned.
Blunt enough? I thought so.

NO more posts from *you* on this matter.
[/QUOTE]. if you want to ban me, just say and ill go away and save you the trouble. just to clarify further, i didnt cower away just cos the 'mod' decided to have a moan... and drop my own attitude? that would involve being something im not, so no.

anycase, if you want to ban ,me just send me a PM and ill go away and save you the trouble [img]smile.gif[/img] (not in any way being sarcastic)

Old 10-08-2002, 07:20 AM   #152
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
LOL, hi, Elif, we had a troll in the cafe, and it was like a SWAT team of mods, and then the big Z himself came in and put the kibosh on him. Lovely to see, especially how exquisitely polite Cloudy and Epona were to him, and then, BOOM.
'big z' did not put the kybosh on me. i went home so i had no idea what he said. if he wants to ban me, go ahead. it botheres me not. furthermore i am not trolling, i was arguing and the mods took issue for some reason...

it was strange though- the mod squad were all ganging up and jumping metaphoricly down my throat...
[/QUOTE]There is a reason for that. The Escape Gaming forum is not your typical troll forum. This is more like your holliday family meeting. Everyone is polite and helpfull.

Seriously. Do you think you are any important to us? If you can act in a mature way, then cool, we will like chating with you. But if you can't control yourself, you'll be banned pretty fast, and you won't be missed.
Old 10-08-2002, 07:27 AM   #153
Anarion

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
quote:
quote:
LOL, hi, Elif, we had a troll in the cafe, and it was like a SWAT team of mods, and then the big Z himself came in and put the kibosh on him. Lovely to see, especially how exquisitely polite Cloudy and Epona were to him, and then, BOOM.
'big z' did not put the kybosh on me. i went home so i had no idea what he said. if he wants to ban me, go ahead. it botheres me not. furthermore i am not trolling, i was arguing and the mods took issue for some reason...

it was strange though- the mod squad were all ganging up and jumping metaphoricly down my throat...
[/QUOTE]There is a reason for that. The Escape Gaming forum is not your typical troll forum. This is more like your holliday family meeting. Everyone is polite and helpfull.

Seriously. Do you think you are any important to us? If you can act in a mature way, then cool, we will like chating with you. But if you can't control yourself, you'll be banned pretty fast, and you won't be missed.
[/QUOTE]i do not presume to think my self important in the eyes of others. and whats this about cant controll myself? i think i can, thankyou . i never said it was a typical troll forum, and indeed ive never been on a 'troll forum'

if i get banned and you dont miss me, well thats up to you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2002, 07:51 AM   #154
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
quote:

[/QUOTE]I warned you. bye now, Irratant.

Old 10-08-2002, 08:09 AM   #155
Epona
Zartan

Quote:

Mod squad... mmmm, interesting imagery. I think he means moderators rather than modernists tho - I didn't do nuffink, honest [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
Actually neither did the moderators... I tried changing the subject, but some people just can't take a hint. Sorry to see that though, I'm sure he would have had something worthwile to contribute in between the grumbling.
Old 10-08-2002, 08:28 AM   #156
Azred
Drow Priestess

*yawn* Good morning, all. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Warm coffee, cold cereal. Not a bad way to start the day. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] kitcat is patiently sitting near my chair, one eye on my bowl. He knows I always let him have some leftover milk. [img]graemlins/catmilk.gif[/img]

Yet another useless advancement from the tech world: the ER-1. A "robot" which is nothing more than a laptop on wheels with a webcam for "sight". It can read to your children (for when you are too lazy to do so), give guided house tours (since you're obviously too busy to actually speak to your guests), or even pass out hors d'oeuvres (since you have no dining room table). Whatever. [img]graemlins/rollsay.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 10-08-2002, 08:40 AM   #157
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

[img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] I missed a bit of confusion, it seems..... Did R_M change names?

Epona, you DID do a nice job of trying to change the subject! I was hoping he'd come back and just talk about school, physics, his games etc after Z posted to him to let it go. Some people apparently don't learn quickly enough.

HI Luvian! How's your day going?

Who let the dog out? Uh, would someone lure him back with a biscuit, it looks like he is getting mighty friendly with LoA *wonders if large dog growling is a sign of friendliness in large dogs*

Horatio, any side effects from your leap to safety the other day?

Epona...HAHAHAHHAHA, that speed test of Pauly's sounds ....*snicker* interesting...well, ok, it sounds like Wiley Coyote after the Roadrunner...but *giggle* you might try it some day..... after a few beers ... [img]smile.gif[/img] *buys a video camera just in case*

[ 10-08-2002, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 10-08-2002, 08:43 AM   #158
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Awww..Azred, I can see kitcat sitting there, tail thumping, eyes following your every move of the spoon, whiskers twitching in anticipation....little mind fixated on one thing...GET THAT BOWL!
Old 10-08-2002, 08:45 AM   #159
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
I missed an bit of confusion, it seems..... Did R_M change names?
He didn't change his name, that's his "other" name. You know what I mean...

Quote:
HI Luvian! How's your day going?
My night is going very well... it's 8:47 am, and I spent all night posting on multiple websites. I am about to go to sleep, if I can manage to leave the computer...
Old 10-08-2002, 08:52 AM   #160
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
I warned you. bye now, Irratant.
To quote Mary Poppins, "And that is why, and that is why..." Thanks, Ziroc! *Leads a big cheer for the Z-Man* [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Cloudy and Epona, I respectfully disagree, he was a troll, IMHO, and that's all there is to be said. But you are both really sweet ladies who are much less judgmental than I.
Azred, does it ever get any better than this? It was 62 degrees and dewy when I let the dogs out. Lord, I love Fall.
EDIT: To correct HTML

[ 10-08-2002, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Attalus ]