Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2002, 03:57 PM   #91
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
*Pictures an angry MagiK suddenly melting into a puddle of goo at the sound of The Voice of Ambrosia.* Melusine, I definitely agree with what you say. ALL of it.
Err Ummm I wasn't angry. I just disagreed with him is all. LoL I suppose I might melt but, well I just have a habit of keeping an eye on the people who are my most vocal fans...errr well you know.

I do agree with what she said, but don't always know how or take the time to say things in the most politicly correct fashion, as we all know

[ 11-21-2002, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: MagiK ]

Old 11-21-2002, 10:35 PM   #92
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

WAY BACK ON TOPIC!!

Quote:
Check out this link and tell me what you would do to this POS.
http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/u...tner=earthlink
Well I can think of several fairly nasty punishments for this fellow. One would be to lock him in a small box around the size of a casket and add in a few thousand insects.Then just leave him in the dark tight confines with all of the chittering,slithering and crawling critters until his sanity has completely left the building. Another would be the vigorous application of the Brodequin. For the uninformed ,a brodequin is a mideval torture device that operates by confineing the legs in a box and then driving wedges between the legs untill the muscles,joints and bones are crushed against the sides of the box. His suffering would last till the end of his days. THe third and probably most fitting considering the nature of what AIDS does to the body would be a slow death by the bowl. With the bowl, you place it on the criminals stomach and put 7 or 8 mice under it.THen you heat up the top of it. As the mice feel the heat they will burrow through the criminals stomach and chest to escape from the heat. His death will be both slow and messy.
Old 11-21-2002, 10:51 PM   #93
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Someone should inject him with it and see how he like it!
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 11-22-2002, 12:45 AM   #94
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
One Bullet.
To the wrong side of the chest.
Old 11-22-2002, 08:49 AM   #95
MagiK

All kidding aside, I think if it were up to me, I would just opt for a bullet to the brain, preferably a .44 hollow point.

Just get him out of the system quick and easy.

Old 11-22-2002, 10:19 AM   #96
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

Well, I am joining this discussion a little late and only just heard the story. I've also skipped over the most recent posts in favour of writing my own reply.
As someone who is expecting a child in a few months, I am unable to conceive of a person actually doing this. I can only say that this "man" is not human. Like Cerek (I think...) said, anyone who harms a child in ANY way desevres the same treatment threefold. I can feel no sympathy for such a monster.
Old 11-22-2002, 10:51 AM   #97
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Like Arnabas, I'm getting into this one way late. But, here's my [img]graemlins/twocents.gif[/img] worth.

This scum(I wont even dignify him by calling him a piece of human waste) does NOT deserve to live. With calculated forethought, for no greater reason than personal greed and laziness, he condemned a young child to a short life of pain, disease and horror. This pile of putrid fungus should be staked out for the crows, and I for one could and would be glad to accomodate him!

[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] over.

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"
Old 11-22-2002, 03:05 PM   #98
Eisenschwarz

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
My goodness, I have just had an epihany - followed closely by a case of deja vu' all over again.

Allow me to officially welcome you to the forum, Eisenscwharz.......or should I just call you Dramnek! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

I wondered where you had gotten off to.
Actually I forgot my password!
So I had to create a new username,
The Mod’s can delete the old one if they want to.

Old 11-22-2002, 03:33 PM   #99
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnabas:
Well, I am joining this discussion a little late and only just heard the story. I've also skipped over the most recent posts in favour of writing my own reply.
As someone who is expecting a child in a few months, I am unable to conceive of a person actually doing this. I can only say that this "man" is not human. Like Cerek (I think...) said, anyone who harms a child in ANY way desevres the same treatment threefold. I can feel no sympathy for such a monster.
Yes, Arnabas, it was I who made that comment.

As enraging as this story is, I actually heard of one FAR worse a few years ago. There was a news story about a couple that had actually taken their infant and toddler out into the woods and left them to die because they didn't want the responsibility of raising them. To make matters worse, they set them out in separate locations. Not that there was much they could do to help each other, but they were even deprived the comfort of each others company during their last horrific hours of life.

MY brand of justice would be to take the parents into the Rockies shortly before the winter hibernation season, strip them down to their underwear, and break both of their legs (to make them as "mobile" as their infant was). Then leave them to fend for themselves.

I also would strap Susan Smith securely into the backseat of a car and send it into a lake.

Judge that as you will.....but anybody that would inflict such a horrifying death on an innocent, helpless child deserves to suffer the exact same fate in my book.
Old 11-22-2002, 03:36 PM   #100
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Eisenschwarz:
Actually I forgot my password!
So I had to create a new username,
The Mod’s can delete the old one if they want to.
Or maybe they could check your old account and e-mail your password to you to keep you from losing your Post Count.

If you stick with this new ID, I hope you won't mind if I shorten it. It's just much more difficult to type correctly than your former one.