Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2003, 01:34 PM   #11
Algurgazan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

agree on that one.. with all the large forest areas in bg1 and all the side quests its longer than bg2... and i liked the forest areas very much... too bad that they didn't make it in bg2...
Old 02-07-2003, 03:39 AM   #12
SGSSJ3
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Is the never winter nights enythin like bg2, I mean what is the story about?
Old 02-09-2003, 07:00 AM   #13
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by SGSSJ3:
Is the never winter nights enythin like bg2, I mean what is the story about?
In short, the idea behin NWN is that you have to go find the ingredients of a cure for a mysterious plague that has been rampaging through the town of Neverwinter Nights, followed by a quest to locate those responsible for the plague in the first place. The storyline is a lot more linear than BG2 was, and by the time you reach chapter 3, you'd probably become extremely frustrated by the fact that the first three chapters all have a similar pattern. The storyline itself won't really offer any challenges, no; the battles however might. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2003, 05:28 AM   #14
SGSSJ3
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks, now I have a little problem in BG2. In the Drow city I've got locked out, couse I've got discovered, and I've allready killed everyone in the Usth' Natha, and I still can't get out. What can I do?
Old 02-10-2003, 07:00 AM   #15
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by SGSSJ3:
Thanks, now I have a little problem in BG2. In the Drow city I've got locked out, couse I've got discovered, and I've allready killed everyone in the Usth' Natha, and I still can't get out. What can I do?
I've never had a similar problem myself, but to quote Dan Simpson's walkthrough:

Quote:
Now, QUICKLY, leave the Temple and get OUT of the city as fast as is humanly possible. If you delay, you will be trapped in the city forever. (Actually, in that case, you simply have to kill everyone in the city, then you can leave)
So I think that there are still Drow left alive... Just double-check. And please note there's a second floor in Ust Natha as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-10-2003, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Old 02-10-2003, 10:59 AM   #16
SGSSJ3
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Not that I've dubble but triple checked but no use, anyway I had to fall back to the worst thing in games cheats to get out, and that worked after, don't know 50th time, but thanks.