Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2003, 02:15 PM   #21
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Actually, Cloudy, it would probably be easier for a woman who has not been raped to accuse a man, when she is not going thrtough that whole anger-guilt-confusion thing. Even more so, when abuse allegations are injected into a bitter divorce.
Old 01-07-2003, 02:18 PM   #22
Elif Godson
Dracolich

I say ye put there lil jubblies on a metal surface and then smash them with a sledge hammer Well al pain and torture aside, two of my past girl friend's had been victims of rape and one of which the boyfriend had caught the perp in the act. Afyer severly beating the man, he was the one to go to jail for assault and excessive use of force, granted he was in for 6 months before it was over turned but he went to jail for defending somone else. Nowadays the frikin thug has more rights the victim, or so it seems but people are afraid to defend themselves or help others in need due to this, granted some wont due to cowardice like the BF in the above article. Sterilisation I feel would be a great deterent for rapist's, or even caneing putting them in jail where they are fed 3 squares a full resource liabrary and many other amenities is not punishment, they spend there time get out and do it again several time until they got caught. It is frustrating and I am afraid to let my little girls go out and be children in todays society, hell I have several sexual offender's within 5 miles of where I live, that bastards are everywhere and no it isnt the tv or the radio or video games, it is lack of self respect for yourself and those around you, if it takes making scum like this live in fear then so be it.
Old 01-07-2003, 02:18 PM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

It's a shame that someone would lie about any crime but this one? Sheesh! Thanks for the info, TL. [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't know personally know anyone who has done such a thing, but you know enough for both of us! Makes me a bit angry, because I stop and think of all the honest women out there who wouldn't make that up and who DO suffer the crime and it just seems incomprehensible that anyone could lie for 'revenge' and make the REAL victims have to put up with the skepticism of many professionals who investigate their situations IF they get up the courage to report it! grrrr!
Old 01-07-2003, 02:45 PM   #24
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

There was once this movie on Lifetime about some woman who raped men and then called the cops claiming that they were molesting her and she got away with putting over a hundred men in prison before the feds figured her out...
Old 01-07-2003, 03:24 PM   #25
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Actually, Cloudy, it would probably be easier for a woman who has not been raped to accuse a man, when she is not going thrtough that whole anger-guilt-confusion thing. Even more so, when abuse allegations are injected into a bitter divorce.
I think you probably have the right of it there, Attalus, but I guess what I just have trouble with is how BAD that is.....sigh.. you know, it really makes me angry just thinking how anyone could make up such things to cause a little trouble in an exes life or get back at them for some presumed offense. NOTHING is as bad as truly being a victim of the crime, but it just boggles my mind that any woman could make it up in 'revenge'. I guess it's probably because I could never imagine doing that. Not to mention the time and effort of the professionals that would be wasted on a bogus claim when there are so many real ones out there that need their expertise!