Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2002, 11:56 AM   #11
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

when i was five i was worried that i wouldn't get to sleep on time... not that I would wake up at midnight...

Not that my mum would be very helpful... she kept warning me about being good or getting lumps of coal
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Old 12-21-2002, 12:02 PM   #12
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I'm wishing for a lump of coal this year. Either way, I win
Old 12-21-2002, 12:10 PM   #13
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

Now there's a theory that needs to be explored... but I believe that I came up with that before you did... when I was young, I wondered whether the poor people in the books, without enough money to buy firewood, would get coal in their stockings...

Edit: but then u r probably one of those old fogies and had the idea squillions of years before i was even born (don't get offended... I'm a teenager, we believe that we are the only correct ones in the world and every one else is either hopelessly immature or are two steps away from death)

[ 12-21-2002, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Callum Kerr ]
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Old 12-22-2002, 05:55 AM   #14
Draten-Master of Fire and Ice
Dungeon Master

Well it seems to me that Santa has done nothing wrong. In order to get him on Burgulary you would have to show that he:
1. Entered a building or inhabitable structure.
2. Unlawfully.
3. In order to commit a crime therein.

You couldn't get him for breaking and entering (if you have that law) because he didn't break anything: he came down the chimney (that is his usual method I believe).

You couldn't even get him for trespassing because, according to yuletide custom, you invited him in by putting up your Christmas decorations, leaving milk and cookies, etc.

So, Santa stands unjustly accused...and I'm telling! *stumps off in a huff*