Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2002, 12:18 AM   #21
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Ack [img]smile.gif[/img] I think that mentioning you are younger than her is, indeed, a hint. If she really wanted a romantic relationship she wouldn't have said that at all, wouldn't care about any age differences, and therefore not even mention them at all. She probably really cares for you though Ryan and doesn't want to hurt your feelings by saying "no" outright, and then lose you as a friend. Don't let that happen, stay friends with her, friends in many ways can be just as important as lovers, and should be respected in the same manner. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Of course since I'm not there and don't personally know the both of you, I could totally be wrong in my assumptions. I'm just going on what you have posted, so don't take anything I may say as gospel, merely just use it in your considerations of the subject we are talking about OK? What you decide in the end is your thing, and I wish you nothing but the best Ryan no matter what

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-06-2002, 04:14 AM   #22
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hmm... I just think we are both confused because we keep on going around in circles... but nonetheless... I will havee to self-destruct. I don't know... but I would rather seize the day and suffer for eternity at she knew what was inside of me... than forever hold my peace... for that can be more torture... I really don't know yet... I hope time will tell... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2002, 11:24 AM   #23
Bristowe
Elminster

Ryan, be very careful if you are deciding whether to express your feelings, as others have said, test the waters very lightly before any move... I am still trying to recover after I fell for one of my friends, and this was almost a year ago now, we still talk and such but the friendship has changed, I always feel like I have to be careful now and I can't do anything nice without it seeming like having, other meanings, you know? Looking back, I really regret telling her how I felt and If I had just one wish It'd be to turn back time.

Ha, now that I think about it, she was a bit older than me too hahaha...

But yeah, If you think she'll knock you back then don't 'seize the day', as suffering for eternity is a very long time. Hope it works out, one way or another =)
Old 10-09-2002, 05:59 AM   #24
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well I already said it... she said that she read the message at 12 mn and then couldn't sleep till two! hehehe

Anyway, she has a thing for me too... so to make a long story short...

The feeling is somehow mutual.

[img]smile.gif[/img] I am content, I am happy. I am not expecting anything anymore. I am glad I got it off my chest and that the result was also like a fairy tale. Things aren't different, and that makes me happy... the friendship even got better I suppose [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2002, 06:42 AM   #25
Jorath Calar
Harper

Thats great to hear buddy, I'm really happy for you [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2002, 08:42 AM   #26
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

CONGRATS!!!!!!! from morgeruat adn myself!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2002, 03:21 AM   #27
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Thanks thanks!

I am just glad...

Someone says I am moving up her charts really fast