Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2002, 06:33 PM   #21
whacky
Emerald Dragon

I'd invest most of it ...... with the rest i'll buy myself a world tour and come to haunt all you guys [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] ...... and with the returs on the investment i'll get the best education out there and buys lotsa computers !
Old 09-17-2002, 06:49 PM   #22
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

International IW party, with free airflights for everyone.
Old 09-17-2002, 06:52 PM   #23
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

I would buy e-bay and then by a mustang cobera. I would also have to get a private jet and flying lessons.
Old 09-17-2002, 06:57 PM   #24
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

I would build my own bedroom onto my house :|

I would buy a plane ticket.

I would probably buy a new graphics card so I can play NWN.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 09-17-2002, 07:03 PM   #25
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Definitely buy a Corvette (then send it to Lingenfelter to get "upgraded"), a Viper, a BMW M3, and maybe a Mustang for a "beater" [img]smile.gif[/img]

Next would be a garage big enough to hold all the cars!

Finally, a ritzy condo - not a house. That way I wouldn't have to worry too much about maintenance while I was travelling the world.

Depending on the size of the jackpot, I would buy a Gulfstream jet, a major computer game company, and the place I work - not necessarily in that order!
Old 09-17-2002, 07:35 PM   #26
Azred
Drow Priestess

Pay off all debts, buy a house, pay of Belle's car, get a new car for myself, and set aside funds for TJ's education. After that, 50% into "preservation of capital" (money market and long-term government bonds) and 50% into aggressive growth funds. [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 09-17-2002, 08:42 PM   #27
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Well a few weeks ago I would have said pay off my uni debts. But 10k of them is already paid off now! I love my parents [img]smile.gif[/img] . I'd pay off the rest but, and put some aside for the extra I'm planning on racking up

And hmm, buy something for my parents they'd really like, and take my brother on a holiday to Europe. Then I'd pop down to Adelaide and visit friends. I'd give myself a yearly clothes shopping allowance! LOL don't need lots of clothes all at once after all . And invest some so when I want to move out I can live somewhere nice [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2002, 08:49 PM   #28
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

I'd buy 100 bottles of beer and place them on a wall.