Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2002, 02:47 AM   #1
monkey
Welcomed New User

a while back when i was first playing Baldur's gate II i found a site where i could download the two venders that came with the colectors adition, so i could by the wepsons. i stoped playing for along time and now i am taking it up again. i thought this was the site where i downloaded them but all i see is the list of wepons and not the download where you get the vendors that sell them. does anyone know where i can find this download thanks.

PS if you know the URL where i can download it would be a great help if you could email it to me at NathanSte@swirve.com thanks
Old 07-19-2002, 02:54 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Baldurdash, a site worth bookmarking.
Old 07-19-2002, 02:57 AM   #3
Zidane
Manshoon

Hi Monkey

Welcome to IW

I think you need http://www.sorcerers.net

and there is a site called Balderdash but I can't remember the URL. I am sure someone on IW will give you the URL to that.

Been a while since I played BGII, but I don't like to cheat - though downloading that extra merchants bonus thingy, may not count.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Lady Zidane
Old 07-19-2002, 02:57 AM   #4
monkey
Welcomed New User

holy crap that was fast i posted the msg and was looking around on forums not 5 min later i already have what im looking for THANKS MAN
Old 07-19-2002, 03:00 AM   #5
monkey
Welcomed New User

hehe i stay away from BIG cheating i always solo so i use the xp cap remover so i can get to lvl 9 kensi and lvl 18 mage. is never winter nights out? it looks like ppl are playing it they way they talking about it but i didnt know it was out yet