Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2002, 03:56 AM   #11
Davros
Takhisis Follower

That's the guy shadowhound - OH NO, you've only gone and zarking killed me again!!!!!
Old 05-25-2002, 04:18 AM   #12
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Arthur yawed wildly as his skin tried to jump one way and his skeleton the other, whilst his brain tried to work out which of his ears it most wanted to crawl out of.
`Bet you weren't expecting to see me again,' said the monster, which Arthur couldn't help thinking was a strange remark for it to make, seeing as he had never met the creature before. He could tell that he hadn't met the creature before from the simple fact that he was able to sleep at nights.

Arthur first meeting Agrajag.
Old 05-25-2002, 04:24 AM   #13
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Shadowhound, I would award you a Silver Rory, but you failed to present me with a sufficiently blue serious screen play .
Old 05-25-2002, 04:30 AM   #14
shadowhound

I think i may have met my match about Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy knwledge here, Davros you are the biggest source of knowledge (next to myself of course) i have met.

PS. For interest i have had the whole series out in seperate books as well as a single bigg one, a major difference i noticed etween the two was the word that the award was presented to,

In the seperate books was the use of the word f**k in a serious scrrenplay

In the single book it is the word Chicargo (which leads to a humorous disscussion after asking people if they had been there, it seems chicargo is the equivalant to the word **** out there)
Old 05-25-2002, 04:37 AM   #15
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I looked over my my shoulder at bookcase #2 to check what my copy said, but I can only see books 1 and 3. I wonder where the other ones are??? What part of OZ are you from buddy - have fun, and oh, win awards .
Old 05-25-2002, 04:42 AM   #16
shadowhound

I swear i havnt got the rest of your books [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I am stuck in Bundaberg QLD, as soon as i can escape i will
Old 05-25-2002, 04:47 AM   #17
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I am from Mackay originally, and I have been to Bundy a few times (and it is still my favourite drink). I swear to you as truth that the girls of Bundaberg are pretty darn friendly (ahh memories ).

[ 05-25-2002, 04:54 AM: Message edited by: Davros ]
Old 05-25-2002, 07:00 AM   #18
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowhound:

PS. on a strange note i found this while wandering around like a drunken fool on the internet
http://anubis.science.unitn.it/servi...pgg-index.html
You have go to see it.[/QB]
Lol.