Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2002, 10:35 AM   #21
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

the one thing that really pisses me off,the one thing i really HATE is when someone lies to me.
Quote:
anger is a futile and premitive emmotion that i think humans are better off without...
anger is neither a futile nor a primative emotion.you sound like one of those trekkers who go around spewing vulcan philosophy like it's real.anger is a defensive emotion.
Old 05-17-2002, 10:35 AM   #22
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

You wanna know what TICKS ME OFF!!! WHAT TICKS ME OFF IS WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME WHAT TICKS ME OFF!!! SO YOU TICK ME OFF!!! AAAGGHHH!!!!
Black owns!<br />Dragons rule!!<br /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/blackdragonpic.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /> <b>If the media decided that breathing wasn\'t \"cool\" anymore, half the teenage population would be gone.</b> --Someguy
Old 05-21-2002, 10:46 AM   #23
Lunar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

what tickes me off is when someone askes you out and you say no, they keep begging me to be there boyfriend. she fallows me everywhere and tuches me when i tell someonew else not to. that drives me nuts!!!!!
Old 05-21-2002, 02:31 PM   #24
Epona
Zartan

I dunno, nothing much ticks me off these days! I'm becoming very mellow in my old age LOL.

I guess it would have to be prejudice and intolerance.
Old 05-21-2002, 08:31 PM   #25
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

SLOW DRIVERS tick me off !! I am the poster boy for road rage. If I get stuck behind someone doing 45 in a 55 I will beep the horn , flash the lighs and throw any handy trash out the window at them till they speed up or get out of my way. I am NOT in my car because I like driving , I acctualy have somewhere to be.
Old 05-21-2002, 10:37 PM   #26
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by The Hunter of Jahanna:
SLOW DRIVERS tick me off !! I am the poster boy for road rage. If I get stuck behind someone doing 45 in a 55 I will beep the horn , flash the lighs and throw any handy trash out the window at them till they speed up or get out of my way. I am NOT in my car because I like driving , I acctualy have somewhere to be.
I agree! Well I don't beep the horn or yell or throw stuff at them , but they do irritate me. It's really as dangerous as speeding to drive much slower than the speed limit. Although I do like to slow down nicely when someone's driving up my ass. Reaction time and all that
Old 05-21-2002, 11:00 PM   #27
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
HMm,

Idiots, People who dont pay attention, People who are silly all the time, show offs, Idiots, Spammers, people who think they know everything, Pop and Rap music, Idiots, hmm..

People who are too loud all the time also ticks me off. Oh and Idiots [img]smile.gif[/img]