Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2002, 11:04 AM   #1
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Does anyone know of a site thats like freeloader.com where i can download gams for free and stay on the right side of the law?
I've ran out of games to play and more unfortunatly i've ran out of money. I noticed on freeloader that GTA 2 is unavailable and thats what i feel like playing. I've downloaded GTA London from there and finished it.
Any response would be most welcome... i'm dying of bordom here.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 05-08-2002, 11:46 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I doubt it...try doing a google search on "free games legal" or something.

And just in case you accidentally mention it - talking about illegal games downloads or warez here is not allowed. Wouldn't want you to get in trouble.

Old 05-08-2002, 04:10 PM   #3
andrewas
Harper

The best site for this stuff is www.the-underdogs.org . Its recently had to change URL (cybersquatters, gotta hate em) so search engines dont show it up any more.

If the game you want is not there then it might be on one of the sites they link to, or it might be a game the original authors has specificaly announced is not for free download. In that case its *definatley* illegal to download and you should stop looking for it *now*.

On that note, anything by lucasarts (ever) is illegal to download. To my lasting regret. Some companies are more friendly though.