Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2002, 09:18 AM   #11
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi Peps!

I´m from Sweden as well. Hope you will enjoy your stay here! Loads of crazy but nice people around!

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 04-23-2002, 09:23 AM   #12
Peps
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey there Sazerac! Thank you for welcoming me
And wolgir, kul att mötas! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I take it your from göteborg judging from your post in the "about yourself" thread, that's quite a bit away from me, but it's nice to see a swede around [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2002, 09:35 AM   #13
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Peps:
I take it your from göteborg judging from your post in the "about yourself" thread, that's quite a bit away from me, but it's nice to see a swede around [img]smile.gif[/img]
However could you guess!
You came from the north I saw, tell the guys and girls here about the ferocious Polar bears and Santa Clause! You still have ice on the streets as we have?? Hehe, alltid lika kul att skojja med dom här!
Hoppas att du kommer att rivas här, jag har varit här i två år någonting och det finns alltid nått kul att läsa eller att posta på här!

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 04-23-2002, 09:39 AM   #14
Peps
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
quote:
Originally posted by Peps:
However could you guess!
You came from the north I saw, tell the guys and girls here about the ferocious Polar bears and Santa Clause! You still have ice on the streets as we have?? Hehe, alltid lika kul att skojja med dom här!
Hoppas att du kommer att rivas här, jag har varit här i två år någonting och det finns alltid nått kul att läsa eller att posta på här!
[/QUOTE]Well, santa's fine. And guess what? I had to shoot three polar bears yeaterday when they tried to eat my dinner (which I always make outside on a fire)!! Heck normally I have to shoot five or six
And yes, the streets are still as icy as ever
He, jo jag fattar vad du menar
Det känns ju skoj att folk säger så bra saker om Ironworks, jag har ju bara vart i BG2 forumet så jag har väl mycket kvar att upptäcka antar jag [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2002, 11:04 AM   #15
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Heya Peps welcome to the confederacy of GD enjoy your stay
and no I'm not from Sweden but my great great grandfather was