Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-21-2001, 11:37 AM   #91
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

The amount of abuse i get here is unbeliveable!!!
Old 02-21-2001, 11:42 AM   #92
Tobbin_OHF

Hey Jerome. What's happening. LOL. Hey, Ladyzekke is mine man, you waited too lait.

Old 02-21-2001, 11:45 AM   #93
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Get away from my lady ya big brute!

C'mon miss Lady maam! You love me right ?
Old 02-21-2001, 11:50 AM   #94
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

someone picking on my little buddy/boss..don't get me going,it ain't going to be pretty...

Tobbin your picture of the well you know is awesome..could you explain the relationship,please
Old 02-21-2001, 07:44 PM   #95
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

HaHa! Stealth!! Very funny! "special treat"!! "Come here boy (whistle!). Ok, now I'll give you a yummy if you clean the gutters! Go on! That's my boy!!"

Tobbin - Thanks! I try! And I do actually have a cat so it didn't take me long to jump on that one!

Ladyzekke looks out her chamber windows and spots the duel of Tobbin and Jerome outside. "Light, this is great! They are actually fighting over me and not my sister for a change! Fight, fight! A paladin and a knight! Wait. I shouldn't be doing this, it is not right, I have to stop them before somebody get's hurt. What would Cloudbringer do? She is much better at this sort of thing than I. I think I'll go ask her." Ladyzekke rushes down the hallway and up the winding tower stairs and bursts into Cloudbringer's room. As she enters, her feet stop abruptly, her hand still on the doorlatch. Before her is CB and BK in quite a compromising position. CB and BK both turn their heads towards Ladyzekke, eyes wide as saucers and lips puckered. Ladyzekke gasps and covers her eyes and hurtles herself out of the room slamming the door behind her turning many many shades of red. "Oh God's teeth my eyes are burning!" She staggers down the hallway wondering what to do when she hears deafening screetching coming from Lord of Alcohol's wing. "Looks like LofA is here blasting away Ozzie again. Mmm. Maybe he can give me some insight as to what I should do."
Old 02-21-2001, 08:07 PM   #96
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

LadyWendy! Only one way to break up the fight! Throw beer and Ozzy cd's into the middle of the fight! Turnip Beer Ice might speed up the process although its usually to be avoided as it causes hangovers. Thats where the Ozzy cd's come in. Great hang-over medicine of course.
Old 02-22-2001, 01:09 PM   #97
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL! Well, LadySisterWendy...(pulls purple robe on) Uh, I would just fry Jerome and that would stop the fight while they had lunch...but since your skills are er, well challenged in that area...er maybe you could cast that 'pickled' spell on them? Or go down and take bets on the winner...hehehe Oops, er I didn't say that...must have been that other me...yah the er mirror image! Gee, uh, I'd love to chat and really do love a good Evil smiting fight...but uh, there's this gorgeous, rather uh, lusty...er nevermind that...knight in my room and er, (hears beloved bellowing her name) he's not very patiently waiting my return.....snicker....Do let me know which one of the combatants gets your hand (or any other part..hehehe) and which one cleans the moat for the week? I do need to get that raspberry and lavender oil out of the water...the crocodiles are complaining.

CloudCompromised
Old 02-22-2001, 05:25 PM   #98
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LoA: YOU did WHAT with my sister? Fights? Ack! Uh, did you win anything? I'm taking a percentage...she has to replace some furniture of mine!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-22-2001, 06:21 PM   #99
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Thanks for the, err, advice Lord of Alcohol. One problem though. You seem to have drank all the Turnip Ice in the entire castle! And now it is getting ready to snow! LofA, go! Run like the wind to the market before every alcoholic beverage is bought up in the frenzy! Last time it snowed even the Old Yeller sold out, and who knows what's really in that stuff! So put your boots back on and hurry!

Cloudbringer, Chiparoo and I are ready to continue cleaning up the mess in your chambers, if only you would leave them!!! Sheesh, don't you and BK want some fresh air? (psst - by the way, how did that bow work? Did you snag the elusive Kevin Sorbo? Probably not, he's an elusive one!
Old 02-22-2001, 07:10 PM   #100
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ladyWendy: ROTFL! 'who knows what's really in that stuff..." hahahaha

Yes, mr Sorbo is indeed elusive...I missed, but hey, who need him, I've got BK! Uh, fresh air? Geez, guess you weren't looking up when we were on the balcony last night...hehehe (good thing too, I'd hate to explain that to my sister! snicker)

So have you straightened out the little tiff between Tobbin and Jerome yet?

Cloudykins (sniffle, my sig is messed up!)