Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2002, 07:47 AM   #1
Atrayu
The Magister

Hello!

I have found a sweet spot for those who need/want to gain some experience points before moving on to chapter 3. Very nice to say the least. Now I have my settings on having a henchmen but I am solo most of the time so this may differ and Im not quite sure how it will work for your games.

Your opponents are Black Knive Infiltrators. They have a 55 point experience worth and have around 100 or so hit points. Also, The minute you hit them they turn into wear-rats thus gaining damage reduction and fierce claws.
Now you want to put your back up against the wall of the slums. Standing between the 2 small fires almost ready to cross the bridge to Baram's Quarter. They will come one by one over the bridge at you. About every 8 seconds. Watch out now, they can wear you down quickly.

Good luck!

- Atrayu
Atrayu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 11:59 AM   #2
magnetism
Manshoon

This is meager compiared to the Ancient Dire bear that continualy respawns when you scrawl your initials in the alter (spirit of the woods portal) he gives 420 exp... 11 times = 5k exp.. beat that ^_^
Old 08-06-2002, 12:44 AM   #3
Exodus Entreri
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by magnetism:
This is meager compiared to the Ancient Dire bear that continualy respawns when you scrawl your initials in the alter (spirit of the woods portal) he gives 420 exp... 11 times = 5k exp.. beat that ^_^
how about, play the game properly? experience cheats are for people that dont know what magic missle is
Old 08-06-2002, 04:48 PM   #4
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

What about the magic pillar in the Charwood haunted forest? Press the wrong buttons, and 2 skeleton warriors appear, and as far as I know this is unlimited. Gained quite a few levels on that one!
Old 08-07-2002, 02:34 AM   #5
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

what in the world would u need it for?
you get enough exp to be level 20 by the end of the game anyhow...no need for extra exp
Gabrielles blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2002, 09:01 AM   #6
Zidane
Manshoon

Does the extra experience count?

I have reached maximum level, I cannot get any higher, BUT, even after I reached maximum (about chapter 3, for various reasons) I STILL have accumulated experience points.

I am playing various modules now, and will try multiplayer later. So will clock up even more.

Now, maybe when they do an expansion... 2nd game.... new rule set etc etc, those experience points I have been clocking up will count?

Lady Zidane
Old 08-07-2002, 10:24 AM   #7
Atrayu
The Magister

I don't really know Lady Zidane but I have a feeling that if and when a continuation comes out level 20 may be everyone's starting point.?? You could possibly remove the cap but I don't suggest doing it because you want to play a multi in the future. From what I have read, tempering in these types of areas has its setbacks and corrupts your good character. Let me know if you find anything out [img]smile.gif[/img]

The extra experience to gain a level coming out of chapter 2 really helped me out to survive some of the tougher battles I have had so far Gabrielles blades. Your henchmen, if your useing one, will not be able to withstand the pounding coming your way in chapter 3 and thus leaving the full force of your opponents down on you. Those extra hit points, attributes, spells, and or feats will be appreciated and needed. Now Im not saying stand there and triple level up or spend hours on this. Its meant as a tip thread to give players a wee bit of confidence as well in the earlier part of this game Some characters don't gain many hit points upon leveling up, so thats the purpose of this thread.

Good tips from magnetism and willard btw!
Atrayu is offline   Reply With Quote