Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2002, 03:29 AM   #1
BackstreetPimp
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hey please if anyone can help me...in the beginning of the game...i went to the prison and did all the levels inside and kills that head guy last but when i go out outside to that lady that has two guards by her door, she still tells me to go bring her proof of some sort that everything is ok in the prison of whatever was happening in there....what do i do? thank u
BackstreetPimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 05:11 AM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I think there is a note or something... Have you got the ID's brain? Maybe that was it... I dont wuite remember...
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 07:59 AM   #3
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by BackstreetPimp:
hey please if anyone can help me...in the beginning of the game...i went to the prison and did all the levels inside and kills that head guy last but when i go out outside to that lady that has two guards by her door, she still tells me to go bring her proof of some sort that everything is ok in the prison of whatever was happening in there....what do i do? thank u
There is a bug about this. Not sure what to recommend. I was able to get the brain in the first go round, but second time through, it was a no show. I had to go multi (online) and was able to get a copy of the brain there. Only problem with this, the game determines you are no longer the same person, so if you have any henchman in the party, he/she will go hostile on you. I had Tomi with me, and twas a sad day that I ended up having to kill him. When I went back via the Stone of Recall, he didn't want to have anything to do with me. Said he was hired by someone else. Hopefully, the designers will update a patch for this. I tried going to the Divining Pool, to see if the brain ended up there, but it didn't go there either. *SHRUGS*

[ 07-26-2002, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: Tobbin ]
Old 07-26-2002, 08:25 AM   #4
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Yes, this is the worst bug in the game, "The Missing Intellect Devourer Bug". Not sure what causes it. I restarted the game,(exporting my paladin first, of course) and on the second try, there the little bastard was. But, you must kill the Intellect Devourer in the prison to proceed with the game.
Old 07-26-2002, 08:27 AM   #5
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Yes, this is the worst bug in the game, "The Missing Intellect Devourer Bug". Not sure what causes it. I restarted the game,(exporting my paladin first, of course) and on the second try, there the little bastard was. But, you must kill the Intellect Devourer in the prison to proceed with the game.
I just got lucky that I was multi-playing and someone that actually had the items came into the game. He was more than willing to part with it so we could share the experience. Still, it could have been worse. Some people are not trusting and want to hog experience.
Old 07-26-2002, 01:57 PM   #6
BackstreetPimp
Elite Waterdeep Guard

so then how would i get it? multiplayer or should i restart....cuz i would hate to restart although it's not too far in the game.
BackstreetPimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 04:30 PM   #7
psyangel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This is so simple. all you have to do is bring the brain to Sedos Sebile(in the guard headquarters)before bringing it to Aribeth.
psyangel is offline   Reply With Quote