Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2001, 01:54 AM   #1
scottbis

Gave writ to keeper to enter, completed quest, cannot leave, as writ was taken upon entrance and new writ demanded. Read in walkthrough that writ is given back after initial submission, I did not receive a scroll back. Tried giving Boogre Brew, would not accept. Please help!
Old 10-19-2001, 05:17 AM   #2
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi! Have you tried looking through your inventory. Sometimes the character who gives the writ is not the same one who'll recieve it. Also the writ becomes unidentified once again. So try to look through the inventory screen of ALL characters.

//Jazzid

------------------
[img]"http://www.geocities.com/mattias_carlsson/pictures/me2.gif"[/img]
Jazzid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2001, 08:12 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, scottbis!!!

Jazzid is correct - you are supposed to get the writ back, it doesn't always go back to the character who gave it to the guard and it will be unidentified when returned. Check all your character's inventory and if you are still coming up without the writ - check the ground just by the guard's cubicle - if you still don't find it, email me.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2001, 03:08 PM   #4
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

I came up upon a very annoying thing in the Stout Mines when i came back to keeper from being inside the stout mines my main charc.'s inventory was full so when he went to give the writ back instead of taking it he had to drop it b-cuz there was no room in the inventory so i had to go to boogre prison to get boogre brew to get a new writ..
KAR_MOD1 is offline   Reply With Quote