Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2001, 04:40 PM   #1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

1. Is it bad to steal from king freyedies?
2. If I change my cleric into a paladin, will I be able to learn any more blessing spells (heal type things)?
3. If I change one of my bards into a samurai (or any role for that matter) will I still be able to sing? Will I lose any chance of learning a certain ability(ies)?
4. How come the warrior guy in Ishad N'ha wont gimme the 3rd quest (killing the ettin), is it because i killed em before I asked for the quest?

Count on more questions and I hope you dont mind

------------------
newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2001, 05:11 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi newbie!!!

We're here to answer questions!
1) This is just a game so save it and go ahead and steal if you want to.
2) Paladins learn Spirit Spells which include the healing spells.
3) Once you have learned an ability, it's your's. Now if you change your bard into something else and that other class cannot use the instrument because of class restriction - then you won't be able to sing BUT I've never done a bard so I'm not an expert on this one.
4) Probably a yes on that one.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2001, 06:26 PM   #3
AliCat
Drow Warrior

The question is not whether you can still sing, it's how can we stop you.

My bards have never lost their ability to play musical instruments, regardless of changing roles; however, you will lose the ability to progress upwards in fiend or moon magic unless you take another role using one of those types of magic.
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2001, 09:06 PM   #4
Balgin
Elminster

In answer to you're fourth question (I thought you'd know this one Wyv) if you've already done sixe or seven guild quests and are top ranking then the guildmaster won't give you any more (I've done this and found out).

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2001, 08:20 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Balgin - hehehe

I refuse to know everything! Not that I could if I wanted to anyways! Knowing that 7th is tops in the guild levels - I've never bothered to ask for more quests once I've gotten there so didn't occur to me to comment on that possibility. Glad you did!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2001, 02:33 PM   #6
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sux0r!!!

------------------
newbie is offline   Reply With Quote