Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2001, 07:17 AM   #1
livinglibrary
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i have got the binding spell, the first time it has appeared a green band that has stop an enemy but now although the spell works, i cannot see the green band anymore, the enemy stops, but i cannot see the spell. any solution please?
livinglibrary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2001, 10:06 AM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Hi, welcome to the board.

My guess would be a video driver issue or a corrupted file (yep, I'm guessing ).

Did you change your driver since the first time you casted the spell?

Are your other spells working OK? If they are, you can try to reinstall the game (in full install).

Anyway, just in case that won't fix it, the super knowledgeable guys that specialize in technical issues of W&W will need to know the specs of your computer, your operating system and what type of install you're running the game in.

Good luck and keep us posted.

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 08-30-2001).]
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2001, 11:42 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, livinglibrary!!!

Not certain why the green band has disappeared but you indicate that the spell is still working which is good. As long as the spell still works how much of a problem is the lack of the green band displaying?

Perhaps you should cross post this into Saz' techie help desk thread. Please include information about your hardware set up and OS - every bit of information that you can give us helps us to find a solution.

Good Luck!
Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote