Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2001, 11:48 AM   #1
ccannon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I love alliteration. . . anyway, I have been wandering around the second city (I can't spell), looking for the werewolf (just to finish that before I hit the temple). I've stumbled into the mantraps (BAD CALL! BAD CALL! Traps 1, my team 0), found Erzebette, seen the burnt out house (need that later, right?) but no werewolf to be found. I remember something about a dead body around here but no idea where it is.

Still have no idea where to take the Priest (good suggestion was to Ranger then to monk, I have no idea) and the two wizards (got more good suggestions but don't know anything about Bards). Anyway, ignore me, I'm babbling and procrastinating folding laundry *grin*. And for those worried, I start work Monday. . .

Thanks again, guys (or y'all as we say in Memphis *grin*), and I'll look forward to hearing from you.
ccannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2001, 11:53 AM   #2
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

He should be below the stout mines,That would be somewhere in the bottom left corner of the map.Use the spirit eye it will help.

------------------
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightfull place as master of all I survey.
..........O,_
......_.L.=\_:
~~(_)==(_)

[This message has been edited by sageridder (edited 06-18-2001).]
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2001, 03:12 PM   #3
Xan
Dungeon Master

If you find the burnt body way-way to the far west , be sure and search him!, then the werewolf will start to look for You! Good luck!

------------------
In an infinite universe, not only is anything possible, but highly probable!
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2001, 08:12 AM   #4
deez
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I, personally, ran into the Werewolf north of the Stout Mines and without searching the burnt body. I had to really hunt around for him, because I went all the way to the Stout Mines and all around the western edge of the map a few times before I found him. He may have been looking for me though, I ran into him north of the burnt body, about half-way to the Dragonspire cave entrance.

P.S. If it matters, I am running the un-patched version of the game.
deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2001, 08:25 PM   #5
Bladud
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Both times I've come across him it was after finding the burn't body. Once you find the body, you should find him slightly to the north on the trail that branches to the right. Hope this helps (found him there both times)
Bladud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2001, 09:24 PM   #6
The_Enchanter_Tim
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I *AM* the Werewolf!

I'm hiding in a little house near an abandoned Pepsi bottling plan in Wyoming. you will never find me! (looking around the woods slightly NW of Stout Mine, "That will mislead them, now they'll never find me. Now where is that Granda's house?" )

this message brought to you by the letter W and the number 7.
The_Enchanter_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2001, 09:28 PM   #7
Tananda
Elminster

Seems there is something REALLY strange with this werewolf.
In my first game I couldn't find him at all - no matter what I did there were no werewolf!
In the second game things were even more stranger: the first quest I was given by Ishad N'Ha TownHall was that one about Beast of Bronze! No werewolf quest at all! Well, what should we do? Completed Boogre Prison, found burnt body, finished Stout Mines and at last got rid of Bronze Beast... The first words we have heard in Town Hall were those about werewolf still running around and hunting people! I checked the journal - no werewolf quest! Then, after that whinning concerning werewolf Lord B. rewarded us for the Bronze Beast and gave next quest - to kill Bandit King. But I wanted my chance with the wolf. So we went to burnt body and walked around for some time. Unexpectedly werewolf appeared and was immediately killed. Then we returned to the Town Hall and collected our reward (note, that we had no quest!).
Strange things happen in Gael Serran...

------------------
Tanda,
with best regards from Guild of Assassins

[This message has been edited by Tananda (edited 06-19-2001).]
Tananda is offline   Reply With Quote