Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2001, 12:03 AM   #1
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

On the Ironworks forum section, the summary of this forum says that D.W. Bradley checks this forum but has anyone ever seen anything from him on the board? Just curious

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 12:12 AM   #2
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hiya Jafin! I have been around on this forum and the old forum since Nov. 2000 and I have not witnessed anything by him, but that doesn't mean he doesn't review it once in a while, or he could use another name. . . actually, he could be YOU!!
I hope he does!!!
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 12:17 AM   #3
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Sorry to dissappoint you mammawlin but I'm not D.W. Bradley . For some reason I didn't consider that he'd use a different name... If he is someone here but we don't know it's him, who'd be your guess that it is?

-Jafin

[This message has been edited by Jafin (edited 05-28-2001).]
Old 05-28-2001, 12:23 AM   #4
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hmmmmmmm, well it would probably be someone who has been around a long time and is really smart. . . maybe like Adam Warlock - nah. . .ummmmmm, well I guess it could be anyone - what would your guess be???
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 12:28 AM   #5
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

If anybody, I'd say it'd be Sazerac, but that doesn't seem likely for some reason... Ziroc maybe? I don't really know, I'll think about it and let you know what I come up with.

-Jafin

[This message has been edited by Jafin (edited 05-28-2001).]
Old 05-28-2001, 12:31 AM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!! Not me, I'm afraid.

He may have come around a long time ago...

but that was before he dropped his keys! He dropped his keys, did he tell you?

(Sorry, just had to do it!)

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 12:34 AM   #7
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

LOL Sazerac! You dropped your keys too? Wow it seems to be going around. Who, if anybody, do you think it'd be Sazerac? Boy, this thread has taken a turn from "Has anyone seen if D.W. Bradley came in this forum?" to "Who do you think is D.W. Bradley in this forum?" LOL... Oh well! It's kind of fun, don't you think?

-Jafin
Old 05-28-2001, 09:45 AM   #8
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

If you check in the archives section for W&W way (WAY) back to the beginning you should find posts that are from Bradley. I recall Scronan saying he had seen posts from Bradley.
It's doubtful that Bradley devotes much if any attention to what is going on here (pity). Last I heard, he is working on other projects and trying to raise cash to continue with them.

Wyv

(Good - new rumors on who on the board is D.W. - that lets me off the hook! lol!)
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 10:11 AM   #9
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by mammawlin:
Hmmmmmmm, well it would probably be someone who has been around a long time and is really smart. . . maybe like Adam Warlock - nah. . .ummmmmm, well I guess it could be anyone - what would your guess be???
Mammawlin

LOL nope I'm not D.W. Bradley! sorry to disappoint you.
Actually, I think he checks out the site but do not have enough time to post

hopefully busy with the future PC RPGs

------------------
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote