Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2001, 03:23 PM   #1
EnigmaParadox
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Any help at all would be most welcome. I'm ready to trash this game and for a simple reason. I've made it through the Pyramid, awakening the god and now I need to head off to the Lost Sea area for the Monk Ward and the Isle of Sands. Well, I would do this IF I KNEW HOW TO GET THERE. I'm totally at a loss here.

I've got a treasure map and this crazy old priate talking about his treasure, broken crates and carts and hidden coves, of which I've found nothing. Come on, I know someone out there can help me with this. The game has been good up to his point. Frustration is setting in and we know what that does to gamers.

EnigmaParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2001, 03:32 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board EnigmaParadox!!!!

After you awakened Anephas you need to exit his tomb in a room not far from where you raised him. This room is all in ruins and had a door that previously would have been closed. If you talked to Anephas about enough things, the door would be open and you would be able to continue on to the Lost Sea!

Hope that helps!! If not, tell us and we'll help you with even more direct hints!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2001, 03:54 PM   #3
EnigmaParadox
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, thank you very much for that information. The Pyramid was a big pain in the tush and I was just in a hurry to get out of it period. I didn't try exploring after I talked to the guy about his day, hehe. I'm off to tyr this new info now, thanks again.

Engima Paradox

[This message has been edited by EnigmaParadox (edited 05-08-2001).]
EnigmaParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2001, 03:59 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Good Luck, Enigma!!

And if you haven't gotten them already - make Create Portal, Teleport and Call Of Home a priority!!!

Have Fun!!!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote